Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score (85679 Views)

Keystone Bank Recruiting For Team Member, Solution Delivery & Website Management / Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary / Keystone Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Solumtoya: 4:12am On Jul 26, 2014
rexibity: tell US how u all passed?
were you cautious of negative makings?
did u answer over 50% of the questions.
How many were you Sure of?
How did you tackle the verbal section.

I crave the indulgence of all, Did I just asked the SUPREME QUESTIONS to the successful folks?

Let's learn together.
Really good question, bro. I answered about 45 out of the 56 well and was almost sure they were all correct. I didn't have time to guess through the rest, I should have as I heard they don't do negative marking. I scored 62.5. I have no idea how they scored it.
The secrets to solving many questions correctly are: Pre-information(knowing what to expect), practice(a lot of practice so you'd increase speed) and prayer(God is actually the main factor cos I don't see myself being amongst the top 30 of 7000 who wrote this test yet I was called).
I hope this helped anybody.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by hardbody: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Maya2pretty: hahahhahaha, I like u, u r a mature person smiley Thank you

You are everly welcome. Thank you for your complimentary remark. I sincerely appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Princess042(f): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
my first online test after nysc and I scored 46.43percent. I know lines are falling for me in pleasant places.

My testimony is on the way(99.99percent loading....... ....)

1 Like

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by kudoxs(m): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Princess042: my first online test after nysc and I scored 46.43percent. I know lines are falling for me in pleasant places.

My testimony is on the way(99.99percent loading....... ....)
I like your optimism attitude but you need to realize that just u scored 46.43 in your first test isn't proportional to how soon you get a job, infact scoring high score in a test doesn't mean you will get the job, it's all about God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Princess042(f): 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
kudoxs: I like your optimism attitude but you need to realize that just u scored 46.43 in your first test isn't proportional to how soon you get a job, infact scoring high score in a test doesn't mean you will get the job, it's all about God's grace.
I never said my score is proportional to me getting a job. In fact, the first thing I said the day I saw my score was "all glory be to God". I believe so much in miracles

my testimony is on the way (99.99999percent loading.............)

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by kudoxs(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Princess042:
I never said my score is proportional to me getting a job. In fact, the first thing I said the day I saw my score was "all glory be to God". I believe so much in miracles

my testimony is on the way (99.99999percent loading.............)

ok, good.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by XtraSmooth404: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
diegs:

Please can i pm you to ask you something? Thank you
Sure.
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Lero15(m): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Maya2pretty: really? check ur spam cos I believe they sent to everyone unless they did to u wat Enterprise Bank did to me grin
hmm..EBL. them no try sha. I think they contacted d younger ones. We were too mature for them. Lol. Howdy?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by macpeter1(m): 12:57am On Jul 28, 2014
what is their cut off mark ? will they call us that scored 57.14% for interview ?please your info will help me a lot. i dont know if i made it to the next stage or not. the mail sent to me said that only successful ones will be contacted... and I dont know if I'm successful. pls tell us the cut off plsssssssssssssssssssss God bless you.
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 28, 2014
macpeter1: what is their cut off mark ? will they call us that scored 57.14% for interview ?please your info will help me a lot. i dont know if i made it to the next stage or not. the mail sent to me said that only successful ones will be contacted... and I dont know if I'm successful. pls tell us the cut off plsssssssssssssssssssss God bless you.

Cut-off is 57.15% grin

If u like give urself H.B.P.. Some pple are already in the T.S and u want to know if u passed. Smb for u. They'l contact u if they need u; if not, on to the next one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by coolsamie0(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
topelouis:

Cut-off is 57.15% grin

If u like give urself H.B.P.. Some pple are already in the T.S and u want to know if u passed. Smb for u. They'l contact u if they need u; if not, on to the next one.
This is False, A friend of mine working there told me interview is still on and those who scored 57.14 will be invited
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Maya2pretty(f): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2014
Lero15: hmm..EBL. them no try sha. I think they contacted d younger ones. We were too mature for them. Lol. Howdy?
hahahhahahaha if I hear? cool bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by bobbyod(m): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2014
macpeter1: what is their cut off mark ? will they call us that scored 57.14% for interview ?please your info will help me a lot. i dont know if i made it to the next stage or not. the mail sent to me said that only successful ones will be contacted... and I dont know if I'm successful. pls tell us the cut off plsssssssssssssssssssss God bless you.

i scored 57.14 and was called for interview on the 17 of july... We were 8 in number that was to be interviewed that day but only four were interviewed... I wasnt interviewed cuz i arrived there late. The rain and traffic at vi that day was crazy.. I was told i would be rescheduled with the next batch...
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by coolsamie0(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
bobbyod:
i scored 57.14 and was called for interview on the 17 of july... We were 8 in number that was to be interviewed that day but only four were interviewed... I wasnt interviewed cuz i arrived there late. The rain and traffic at vi that day was crazy.. I was told i would be rescheduled with the [b]next batch[/b]...
I am hopefull
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by rexibity(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
Solumtoya:
Really good question, bro. I answered about 45 out of the 56 well and was almost sure they were all correct. I didn't have time to guess through the rest, I should have as I heard they don't do negative marking. I scored 62.5. I have no idea how they scored it.
The secrets to solving many questions correctly are: Pre-information(knowing what to expect), practice(a lot of practice so you'd increase speed) and prayer(God is actually the main factor cos I don't see myself being amongst the top 30 of 7000 who wrote this test yet I was called).
I hope this helped anybody.
bros o!
u don't get my point.
I didn't finish 50% in all sections.
pls do help me wt a practice materials. pls help mi broda. I don tire to dey write applied test.
dragnet n any oda past quest.
alwayzgab@gmail.com
thanks in anticipation.
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Princess042(f): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
They just invited a friend that scored 35.6percent
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
Princess042: They just invited a friend that scored 35.6percent

Maybe his skills made up for the deficiency in his test score.

I'm sure this is what the 'Skill' section in his CV wl look like,

*SPECIAL SKILLS*

1. Ability to conjure long legs

Who gives a bleep what his other skills are! sadsadsadsadsad

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by chommi(f): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Princess042: They just invited a friend that scored 35.6percent
please is this true? cos i got 35.71 oh. make i keep my fone beside me. u don give me small hope embarassed
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by macpeter1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
coolsamie0: This is False, A friend of mine working there told me interview is still on and those who scored 57.14 will be invited
thank you so much. That means I should still be hoping for an interview invite...
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nice post here,though havnt gone for any interview before,since I just graduated...hoping God for the Best...It is well
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
Cutekemitola: Nice post here,though havnt gone for any interview before,since I just graduated...hoping God for the Best...It is well

Thread
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
topelouis:

Thread
my bad...tanx 4 d correction sir
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
Cutekemitola: my bad...tanx 4 d correction sir

Dude gringringringringringrin
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Kentnickole(m): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
chommi:
please is this true? cos i got 35.71 oh. make i keep my fone beside me. u don give me small hope embarassed
Hope? Hmmm.... Na connection thinzz
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by kayelbee(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
anything is possible sha ........
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by kayelbee(m): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
anything is possible sha ........
#still_hoping
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by larkz(m): 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Check your mails people!
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by dlex21(m): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
larkz:
Check your mails people!
I just got my mail... I Hope i'll be able to attend
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by larkz(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
dlex21:

I just got my mail... Hope i'll be able to attend

Me too. It took too long.
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by unofficial(m): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
larkz:
Check your mails people!

dlex21:

I just got my mail... I Hope i'll be able to attend

Did you both get mails for PH? Just want to know if anyone got a Lagos location so I'll be able to request for a venue change
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by smallpeepee: 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hmmmm, marvellousGod com nd see ooo!
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
smallpeepee:
Hmmmm, marvellousGod com nd see ooo!
hmmmm, I just dey look shaaa...did you write the test?

Don't have much interest in this job though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal / Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance / GMAT For Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.