Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

14 Engagement Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love With Nature - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 14 Engagement Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love With Nature (3791 Views)

How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes / 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' / Asa Gets Intouch With Nature In Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Engagement Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love With Nature by POG007: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
If you and your husband- or wife-to-be decide to take engagement photos, you need the perfect background -- something timeless and beautiful that you'll want to look at forever.
See 14 Most Beautiful Engagement Photos Here: http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/535-14-engagement-photos-that-will-make-you-fall-in-love-with-nature

2 Likes

Re: 14 Engagement Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love With Nature by purplesummer(f): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
Under the water? Naah, wouldn't want to get mammy water jealous. angry

8 Likes

Re: 14 Engagement Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love With Nature by farano(f): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hian!
Re: 14 Engagement Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love With Nature by adanduka: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
Thought a Ghanaian musician and his girlfriend drowned recently.
Re: 14 Engagement Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love With Nature by Harmvirus(f): 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
@op u said 14 buh I can only see one better post the remaining here cos I'm not going to click on that link

The underwater pic is cool btw buh I won't try that
Re: 14 Engagement Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love With Nature by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Odikwa risky o!!!
Re: 14 Engagement Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love With Nature by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yeah..you are right @ OP..i'd rather fall in love with nature than fall in luv with.... undecided because love is nothing,just an illusion,it fizzles away with time
Re: 14 Engagement Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love With Nature by Atk01(f): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Under the water? Thanks, but no thanks. I won't want mammy water to snatch my man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Engagement Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love With Nature by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hmmm...I love water so much but I won't was t this kind of engagement because I don't want anybody to infect me with anything and tomorrow they will say once child is a water goddess.......... tufia sad
Re: 14 Engagement Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love With Nature by Smartsyn(m): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
hmmm
I ll rather stand in love and live than trying to fall in love with nature and die in the process...
Re: 14 Engagement Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love With Nature by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
Op tot u said 14 pics angry

Oh o o ok, u want me to check out your blog? Don't worry, I see the remaining 13 in this one grin

Awon Chris angel.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Engagement Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love With Nature by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ermm.. Am I in anyway suppose to click the link OP..
Re: 14 Engagement Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love With Nature by helenCruz(f): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Where is the remainin 13
Re: 14 Engagement Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love With Nature by Waspy(m): 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
helenCruz: Where is the remainin 13
Help me ask Op oooo angry angry
Re: 14 Engagement Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love With Nature by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 25, 2014
Op u said 14 what I am seeing is only one Ooo

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Might Be Drunk Dialing Cara Delevingne About Selena Gomez / Hmm.Really? Chrissy teigen Apologizes for Exposing Her Privates at the AMA 2016 / Here Are The Nude Photos Of Pregnant Natalie Everybody Is Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.