Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Facebook Blocked My Website Link - What Should I Do? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Blocked My Website Link - What Should I Do? (2571 Views)

Help Please! - How Do I Add My Website Link Under Every Of My Nairaland Comment. / Website Link Exchange With Website Owners / Blocked By Mypsace, Facebook, Twitter, Aol? Bypass Proxy Server! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Blocked My Website Link - What Should I Do? by Godwinsilas(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
Following the aftermath of my website being hacked last year, facebook blocked my website link, my two page and my group relating to my website was blocked, which am yet to know the reason why, but i sent them some messages and it was unblocked, then after some time it was blocked again.
All this while i felt reluctant because my site was down, now i just started it last month. Up till now i have sent more than ten messages and my link is still blocked.
Please guys i need your help, what should i do now?
What is the way out?
I realy need your help.
Re: Facebook Blocked My Website Link - What Should I Do? by bedfordng(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
Godwinsilas: Following the aftermath of my website being hacked last year, facebook blocked my website link, my two page and my group relating to my website was blocked, which am yet to know the reason why, but i sent them some messages and it was unblocked, then after some time it was blocked again.
All this while i felt reluctant because my site was down, now i just started it last month. Up till now i have sent more than ten messages and my link is still blocked.
What is the way out?
I realy need your help.
probably you were using it to spam.did they give you any reason for the blocking
Re: Facebook Blocked My Website Link - What Should I Do? by Godwinsilas(m): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
bedfordng: probably you were using it to spam.did they give you any reason for the blocking

check this out www.nairaland.com/1823129/please-need-site-been-blacklisted
Re: Facebook Blocked My Website Link - What Should I Do? by Godwinsilas(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
Still no help?
please guys help me.
Re: Facebook Blocked My Website Link - What Should I Do? by oprezy: 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
sorry bro,i advice you write again because my blog ( www.oprezy.mywapblog.com ) was once blocked but now unblocked after i sent an email to them.
Good luck

@ www.kinwap.com ..:.............webmasters abode!
Re: Facebook Blocked My Website Link - What Should I Do? by oprezy: 8:26am On Aug 09, 2014
Godwinsilas:
Please how did you do it and what did you do?
Help me please.

contact them using their "contact us" mail,they'll reply you.if you don't know just google it.
Re: Facebook Blocked My Website Link - What Should I Do? by shadowwalker201: 2:18am On Aug 10, 2014
contact them
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: Facebook Blocked My Website Link - What Should I Do? by Godwinsilas(m): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
Thank you all.
Re: Facebook Blocked My Website Link - What Should I Do? by ewuzie7: 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
Godwinsilas:
Following the aftermath of my website being hacked last year, facebook blocked my website link, my two page and my group relating to my website was blocked, which am yet to know the reason why, but i sent them some messages and it was unblocked, then after some time it was blocked again.
What is the way out?
I realy need your help.

please how did you solve this problem.. am having the same issue.
Re: Facebook Blocked My Website Link - What Should I Do? by HireSam(m): 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
I can help you unblock your facebook url watsapp me on081979236418
Re: Facebook Blocked My Website Link - What Should I Do? by Globalupdates: 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
Get your URL unblocked with 6 hours WhatsApp us now +2348169613790
Re: Facebook Blocked My Website Link - What Should I Do? by bdtech(m): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hey My Website is also blocked and I am really disappointed angry on this.. I have applied for the unblock to facebook but not sure whether they will do it or not. In fact facebook became so cruel now a days. They are blocking anyone without any warning. This is frustrating.

My Blocked Link - https://www.bdtech360.com/

Please help me if someone have knowledge on how to unblock url from facebook. Thanks in advance. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Submit 50000 Url's To Google And Rss Sites In 2 Mins. / What Can I Do Online With My Website And Make Cool Money. / Webmasters Post Your Facebook Fan Pages Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.