Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) (3007 Views)

Suswam’s Wife Almost Lynched By Angry Mob In Abuja / See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) / Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
I just went came out of a shop were I bought some provision, and there was this lady that sells scotch eggs, buns, meat pie etc. Scotch egg began to hungry me, so I went to her stand, bought one and downed it with chilled lacasera. As I was about to leave, her sales girl brought freshly baked "puff puff" in a bowl. The aroma was very mouth watering and I couldn't resist, so I dipped my hand when they were not looking and 2 or 3 pieces enter my mouth. I quickly carried my provisions and started going to my car while chewing on the puff puff when I heard the lady shout "oga!! Oga!!!" I didn't respond "somebody HOLD THAT MAN!!! " I dropped my nylon bag and began to run without looking back. I swear a mob began to chase me.
I had almost reached my car when my leg hit the big stone and I fell. So it is puff puff that will send me to my early grave..They gathered me and images of my life began to flash before my eyes. I asked God for forgiveness and closed my eyes waiting for the big stone an agbero held to open my head. When I heard her shout "wait!!! No touch am ooo" I thought she wanted to give the killing blow by herself when she said"Oga you forget your handset for shade"

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by 25omega(m): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
hahaha grin grin thief thief
Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
cheesy grin
Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by publicenemy(m): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
krall: I just went came out of a shop were I bought some provision, and there was this lady that sells scotch eggs, buns, meat pie etc. Scotch egg began to hungry me, so I went to her stand, bought one and downed it with chilled lacasera. As I was about to leave, her sales girl brought freshly baked "puff puff" in a bowl. The aroma was very mouth watering and I couldn't resist, so I dipped my hand when they were not looking and 2 or 3 pieces enter my mouth. I quickly carried my provisions and started going to my car while chewing on the puff puff when I heard the lady shout "oga!! Oga!!!" I didn't respond "somebody HOLD THAT MAN!!! " I dropped my nylon bag and began to run without looking back. I swear a mob began to chase me.
I had almost reached my car when my leg hit the big stone and I fell. So it is puff puff that will send me to my early grave..They gathered me and images of my life began to flash before my eyes. I asked God for forgiveness and closed my eyes waiting for the big stone an agbero held to open my head. When I heard her shout "wait!!! No touch am ooo" I thought she wanted to give the killing blow by herself when she said"Oga you forget your handset for shade"

You are a donkey.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
publicenemy:

You are a donkey.
and you are?
Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by remsonik(f): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
gringringrin
Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
publicenemy:

You are a donkey.
why the insult? Did I do you wrong?
Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by publicenemy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: and you are?
A donkey.

1 Like

Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by publicenemy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
krall: why the insult? Did I do you wrong?

Comon... Didnt mean that. Its just a funny story and felt you deserved a little knock on ur head and since i cant do that...

Am sorry.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by Jerrick(m): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
Where are the pictures
Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by scampy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lol
Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by ninovandross(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
Omo dis guy u be up and coming thief oh, na from puff.puff e dey start. U just hear stop na him u start to dey run because of 3 puff puff so u no fit stop pay abi assuming say no be phone she won gve u
Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jerrick: Where are the pictures
how u expect me to take picture of my own lynching? angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lmaooooooooooooooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by daveP(m): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
Krallllll!! grin grin grin agberos for don sama ur face with designs of red!
Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
daveP: Krallllll!! grin grin grin agberos for don sama ur face with designs of red!
but the God I serve did not allow it.

1 Like

Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by daveP(m): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
krall: but the God I serve did not allow it.
puff puff! Awoof go make u return there now!
Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by Jerrick(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
krall: how u expect me to take picture of my own lynching? angry
JK....check your topic!!! undecided
Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lwkmd.....
Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by Gudiza(m): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
for this reason you're a donkey. undecided
krall: how u expect me to take picture of my own lynching? angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by egopersonified(f): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
Rotflmao, u get luck sey no be nl agberos catch u, u for no survive am, abi u never hear about poo and lacasera, y u no introduce am give them instead on the lynching. By the way, where the pics, abi u want make I give u e-knock?
Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by wheesin(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nice story..where the pics..and which igbo u smoke..dry or fried.. angry ..one day u go steal napkin full of baby sh.it and u will get lynched cheesy
Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by tempest01(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mtchewww
Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by Oahray: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hahahahahahaha... This guy is crazy in a creative way. Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by seankay(m): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
This guy has successfully taken over from Andyblaze
Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Dis ktall i swear u be oloshi grin grin ....so u wan talk say na yu dey dat pinshure undecided .....if na u,u knw go even get finger to type for nl........and some people even beleive the story...smh
seankay: This guy has successfully taken over from Andyblaze
i swear! But atleast he is a bit funny...dat andyblaze is just too dry,he makes me sick,i never open his thread..whew! angry
Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
.LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! OP U RE A CLOWN!
Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by Ugojames(m): 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Its not too late to lynch u o!!! grin
Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by Feedmemore(f): 12:08am On Jul 22, 2014
Op, na only you waka go come

Very funny grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 22, 2014
tempest01: Mtchewww
if i hear. Did you not laugh?
Re: I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2014
Bootybuttchic: Dis ktall i swear u be oloshi grin grin ....so u wan talk say na yu dey dat pinshure undecided .....if na u,u knw go even get finger to type for nl........and some people even beleive the story...smhi swear! But atleast he is a bit funny...dat andyblaze is just too dry,he makes me sick,i never open his thread..whew! angry
but u know i dont tell lies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? / How To Watch Over 2,000 Free Dstv Channels On All Android & BB10 Phones / OMG! This Man Was Arrested For Having S3x With A Goat In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.