Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Please To All Builders And Engineers In The House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please To All Builders And Engineers In The House (575 Views)

Scam In Roofing Exposed, A Must Read For All Builders. Solution Needed. / Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects / Builders And Property Maintenance In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please To All Builders And Engineers In The House by TrustGod01: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Great Nairalanders, please I want to know the cost of building a 5bedroom duplex in Abuja, this will be my first project I have been praying for all this years. It would be my pleasure to hear your advices and responses..... Thank you

(1) (Reply)

3years Interest Free Loans Of 500k And Above For MUSLIMS ONLY. Apply Now / Half Plot Of Land For Sale @ Agbede Transformer For 2m / List Of Filing Stations For Sale And Lease In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.