Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Which One Of Them Is Your Favorite Celebrity And Who Is The Most Handsome. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which One Of Them Is Your Favorite Celebrity And Who Is The Most Handsome. (1627 Views)

When U Are Ugly And Want To Become Celebrity And Get Bunch Of Likes On Your Pic / Top 10 Most Handsome Men In The World In 2015 / If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Of Them Is Your Favorite Celebrity And Who Is The Most Handsome. by corazondeleon(f): 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
there are some people in the world of showbiz that you can never get enough of, mostly because they have got talent, sense of style, charisma and most of all the number one reason that makes the ladies keep coming back, a look to die for.

if you where to rate them based on looks and talent scoring them over 10 who will be your number one?

Re: Which One Of Them Is Your Favorite Celebrity And Who Is The Most Handsome. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
None
Re: Which One Of Them Is Your Favorite Celebrity And Who Is The Most Handsome. by corazondeleon(f): 6:17am On Jul 22, 2014
none ke, i believe everyone wont agree with you on that
glitest: None
Re: Which One Of Them Is Your Favorite Celebrity And Who Is The Most Handsome. by hannesy(f): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2014
corazondeleon: none ke, i believe everyone wont agree with you on that
Re: Which One Of Them Is Your Favorite Celebrity And Who Is The Most Handsome. by hannesy(f): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=hannesy][/quote]ayam telling u the truth
Re: Which One Of Them Is Your Favorite Celebrity And Who Is The Most Handsome. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
corazondeleon: none ke, i believe everyone wont agree with you on that

I totally do understand, but that was my choice.

1 Like

Re: Which One Of Them Is Your Favorite Celebrity And Who Is The Most Handsome. by stelywhite: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
Mike Ezuruonye all d way kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Actress Mercy Johnson S-educes Van Vicker / Meet The Robber Who Burgles Just To SQUEEZE Ladies Fleshy B*utts! / Chris Attoh Dazzles Shares Shirtless Pics (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.