Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Which One Is The Best Alternative To MTN BIS. Glo, Airtel Or Etisalat? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which One Is The Best Alternative To MTN BIS. Glo, Airtel Or Etisalat? (794 Views)

Unwanted Calls/sms: MTN, Glo, Airtel, Others Fleece Nigerians N547bn Annually / Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat Manual And Automatic Internet Settings / How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is The Best Alternative To MTN BIS. Glo, Airtel Or Etisalat? by bjstardom(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
I NEED UR HONEST OPINION!!! Am so so freakin tired of getting my ass screwed up by #MTNNIGERIA every time all in the name of exhausting my BIS before expiration date despite not making much downloads talk more of streaming...please which network is an alternative to MTN in terms of speed and that can allow fair download between GLO, AIRTEL & ETISALAT....thanks in anticipation
Re: Which One Is The Best Alternative To MTN BIS. Glo, Airtel Or Etisalat? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
I'm currently using ETIOGA bis! Three gig don't exhaust anyhow.
Re: Which One Is The Best Alternative To MTN BIS. Glo, Airtel Or Etisalat? by parrotibaba(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
@op none
Re: Which One Is The Best Alternative To MTN BIS. Glo, Airtel Or Etisalat? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
This advice I'm about giving is from experience,nothing but the truth however location is a factor yep where you stay could determine your network stability(urban/rural/upstair/downstair).I started off with airtel,hmmm airtel fairly good especially with EDGE but inconsistency so I migrated to mtn,my my my,on the first month of subscription,the speed was so amazing,there something with mtn that makes their network act dumb sometimes,its termed CONGESTION,mtn network owns more subscribers than any other network so I got off mtn and at the moment am using Etisalat,from observation I could tell you that etisalat is constant,fast and top notch with few subscribers unlike mtn congestion problem but have being careful since the beginning of this write up to have not us the word RELIABLE because no network provider in nigeria is reliable but etisalat keeps the dice rolling

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Droid Razr In The House?lets Rock Together / Have Been Using Android Phones For Over 2years + But I Never Play Any Hd Games / Pls Help, My Facebook Account Won't Open On My Samsung Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.