Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Kanye West Speaks Up On His Wedding &why He Married Kim Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Speaks Up On His Wedding &why He Married Kim Kardashian (1232 Views)

Comedian Baba Funky Wore This On His Wedding Day (photos) / Pastor Adeoye Finally Reveals Why He Married 2face’s Baby Mama, Sunmbo Ajaba / KWAM-1 On Why He Married His Ex-wife’s Niece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Speaks Up On His Wedding &why He Married Kim Kardashian by sylviasilifah(f): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Last week, we told you that Kanye West covered the August 2014 issue of GQ magazine. Well, now it's time to see a little peek from his interview with them. GQ has said that in the interview Kanye talks about to grow up, survive a wedding, stay outrageous and dress like a god’ It's a typical Kanye interview..who knew he had a 45-minute rant at his wedding?

Read Excerpts;

On why critics are mad at Kim K
“…when people try to spoof or talk sh*t, it’s like: But you’re mad because basically Kim is the type of girl that, her entire life, if you were in school with her, most people would be studying and up late nights, but for some reason she would have the skill set to go and grab the one book, turn to the exact page, and just magically say, ‘That’s the exact answer.’ Or she could wink at the person who had done all the work and get it done anyway. And the point of life is getting sh*t done and being happy.”

On him and Kim being powerful together
“One of the reasons why I think that me and Kim are very powerful together isn’t just the concept of celebrity or this mega rap star and this mega-beautiful pop star. It’s something I explain to my girl: She is who she is. I am who I am. We have advisers and friends and everything, but those people are who they are and we are who we are. And what I had to learn from Kim is how to take more of her advice and less of other people’s advice. There’s a lot of Kim K skills that were added. In order to win at life, you need some Kim K skills, period.”

Continue... http://www.360nobs.com/2014/07/kanye-west-speaks-up-on-his-wedding-why-he-married-kim-kardashian/

Re: Kanye West Speaks Up On His Wedding &why He Married Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
Spoken like a true narssictic psycho, who needs to have he's amount of meds increased.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Speaks Up On His Wedding &why He Married Kim Kardashian by sylviasilifah(f): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2014
grin

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's 'caro' Says Her Twitter Account Was Hacked! / (photos) Pick Your Most Favorite Female Nigerian Music Artiste Here / What Wrong With This Tiwa Savage Post?? (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.