Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,499 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Is He The Hottest Man In The World? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is He The Hottest Man In The World? (1870 Views)

Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented / Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) / The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He The Hottest Man In The World? by lovelyronke20(f): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
He is a swedish model who goes by the name Ben Dahlhaus, he is said to be the hottest man on earth right now, thousands of women want to meet him ever since his new ad campaign was released. A fashion writer even used the caption ‘his sad face is hotter than your hottest face’ – and many people agreed. What do you guys think?

http://www.temisblog.com/2014/07/is-he-hottest-man-in-world.html

Re: Is He The Hottest Man In The World? by Chanchit: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Maybe its high time I put my pix online. lipsrsealed
Re: Is He The Hottest Man In The World? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
Chanchit: Maybe its high time I put my pix online. lipsrsealed
Definitely not on NL. We don't want another ghost pic please. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Is He The Hottest Man In The World? by Chanchit: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ceasar1:
Definitely not on NL. We don't want another ghost pic please. lipsrsealed

I don't know why some people won't jst face front. I don't even know why I'm replying this frog. Na frog be ur profile pix, u still open mouth dey look for ghost pix.

Pls I don't want to derail Ronke's thread. Jst wanna rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Is He The Hottest Man In The World? by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
He is handsome in a 'wild sense'.
Re: Is He The Hottest Man In The World? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Chanchit: Na frog be ur profile pix, u still open mout dey look for ghost pix..Pls I don't want to derail Ronke's thread. Jst wanna rest in peace.
Na the ghost pain you abi na my frog pic? Chei... okay RIP.
Re: Is He The Hottest Man In The World? by Chanchit: 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ceasar1:

Its just funny when people think RIP should only be for the dead, as far as I'm concerned everybody that had a good sleep over the night has RIP. So I hope you too RIP tonight.
Re: Is He The Hottest Man In The World? by lovelyronke20(f): 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ceasar1:
Chanchit:

Its just funny when people think RIP should only be for the dead, as far as I'm concerned everybody that had a good sleep over the night has RIP. So I hope you too RIP tonight.

can both of you please stop..
Re: Is He The Hottest Man In The World? by Chanchit: 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
lovelyronke20:

can both of you please stop..

Maami, emabinu.

1 Like

Re: Is He The Hottest Man In The World? by hannesy(f): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
lovelyronke20: He is a swedish model who goes by the name Ben Dahlhaus, he is said to be the hottest man on earth right now, thousands of women want to meet him ever since his new ad campaign was released. A fashion writer even used the caption ‘his sad face is hotter than your hottest face’ – and many people agreed. What do you guys think?

http://www.temisblog.com/2014/07/is-he-hottest-man-in-world.html
no vex oooo to me he looks like one homeless guy myopinion.com
Re: Is He The Hottest Man In The World? by EventHUB(f): 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
grin

Re: Is He The Hottest Man In The World? by daveP(m): 12:40am On Jul 22, 2014
Isnt he d one they call 'fake Jesus' ?
Re: Is He The Hottest Man In The World? by Ashkormissy(f): 5:43am On Jul 22, 2014
Ejoor o, aw dis one take hot? Even Mr Latin fyn pass am abi shey na because him fair?

(1) (Reply)

10 Of The Most Expensive Photographs Ever Sold / Nelly And Boo Hit The Club With Young Jeezy And Other Stars / A Nairaland Hangs Out With Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.