Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

Pls Help, Its Concerning DSTV Subscription - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Pls Help, Its Concerning DSTV Subscription (1767 Views)

7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription / How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved / STARTIMES DECODER Now 7,000 Naira PLUS 1 MONTH FREE SUBSCRIPTION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, Its Concerning DSTV Subscription by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pls house, I paid for dstv access subscription since saturday 19th, of which d current sub was supposed to expire yesterday 20th, and up till now, it hasn't been activated. I've tried all the customer care lines I know, none is going through, please anyone who can help with what I can do shld pls do so.
Re: Pls Help, Its Concerning DSTV Subscription by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
call this 01- 270 3232 make sure you get credit on your phone before calling
Re: Pls Help, Its Concerning DSTV Subscription by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
canfrac: call this 01- 270 3232 make sure you get credit on your phone before calling
Thanks. They said my payment is yet to reflect and asked for a scanned copy of d payment receipt, imagine
Re: Pls Help, Its Concerning DSTV Subscription by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
FeverRay: Thanks. They said my payment is yet to reflect and asked for a scanned copy of d payment receipt, imagine
perhaps you go back to the shop you made the payment, with evidence of payment
Re: Pls Help, Its Concerning DSTV Subscription by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 22, 2014
canfrac:
perhaps you go back to the shop you made the payment, with evidence of payment
God bless u, I'll do that
Re: Pls Help, Its Concerning DSTV Subscription by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
I have the same issue. I even paid on the day of expiry. It hasn't been activated. The customer care number isn't connecting. Please. What can be the cause of this?
Re: Pls Help, Its Concerning DSTV Subscription by davodyguy: 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
adeniyisavage: I have the same issue. I even paid on the day of expiry. It hasn't been activated. The customer care number isn't connecting. Please. What can be the cause of this?
This poor customer service is one of the many reasons why people attack DSTV. This is really unfair to customers. You get this in an uncivilized society in Nigeria. No one to call them to order and not as if they'll compensate the customers for the poor service.
Re: Pls Help, Its Concerning DSTV Subscription by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Just use the DSTV self help service. Text RA then space and type the first 10 digit of your smart card number.
Re: Pls Help, Its Concerning DSTV Subscription by SkyRider1(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
Can check your account details for you:
WhatsApp only: 07068933993

Pro bono, please don't abuse

(1) (Reply)

Pay As You Go Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) Debuts In Nigeria. / Startime: Does It Broadcast Live Match? / Help! I Want To Set Up A Tv Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.