Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Post deleted*** - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Post deleted*** (495 Views)

My Article "Why I Left Islam" Was Deleted Because It Is Unsafe To Say The Truth / post deleted / Deleted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post deleted*** by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 22, 2014
Wrong section post deleted***
Re: Post deleted*** by Ajibam: 6:28am On Jul 22, 2014
Guess your Islam for muslim is boring?

Anyway, Jesus can help you out of your misery,, no normal human being will practice Islam and his laws!!

1 Like

Re: Post deleted*** by tpia1: 6:30am On Jul 22, 2014
since you're in Christian section, why not browse the topics here in the meantime.
Re: Post deleted*** by Ajibam: 6:43am On Jul 22, 2014
tpia1: since you're in Christian section, why not browse the topics here in the meantime.
tpia,,, longest time smiley
Re: Post deleted*** by malvisguy212: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2014
dejive: I Have been a muslim all my life,as much as I love my religion,found it difficult to practice,only time I cud remember devoting time to pray was (1)in my final year in d university,(2)when I was job searching...after I get what I want I stopped praying..

I need guidance on how to maintain a relationship with Allah,1st I believe knowledge is power,my understanding of d religion is as little as that of a 5yr old, I never attended quranic school,I believe knowing who God is,is wat one should seek b4 attempting to worship..now my question is how do I re-intergrate mysef in2 islam? What books can I read to help remove d veil I have covering my heart?..is it really hard to live as an average muslim?those going through similar situation are free to comment...share ur thought and advise!!!
GOD CREATED YOU IN HIS IMAGE, BUT SATAN DESCIVE MAN, AND HE LOST THE GODLINESS, YOU NEED TO ADOPT THE IMAGE BACK THROUGH JESUS CHRIST BEFORE YOU CAN BE SAVE, WHY JESUS? BECAUSE HE WAS BORN OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD.

AS MANY AS WILL BELIEVE HIM, TO THEM HE GAVE POWER TO BECOME SON'S OF GOD.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Read "Who Is This Allah? / Business By Scriptures For Christians / Ebola: Catholic And Anglican Church Suspends Handshake During Sign Of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.