Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

NYSC Batch B Change In Date Of Orientation (camp Opening) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch B Change In Date Of Orientation (camp Opening) (2747 Views)

Continuous Change In NYSC Time-Table: Nigerians React On Twitter / Hast D Nysc Batch C Orientation Camp Opening Date Being Changed?cos Rumour Has It Dat It Was Changed / When Is Nysc Camp Opening For Batch B (2) (3) (4)

(1)

NYSC Batch B Change In Date Of Orientation (camp Opening) by ajahexcel(m): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2014
Latest Update on NYSC Batch B: Changes In Date of Orientation (Camp Opening) The NYSC Batch B 2014 orientation timetable has undergone some changes for some states. The date NYSC camp for Batch B 2014 that should start in August has now been changed to September for some states. Prospective corps members mobilized to those states will now have to wait until the new dates to go to NYSC camp. NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2014 Batch B, NYSC Batch B 2014

CHANGES IN THE NYSC 2014 BATCH ‘B’ ORIENTATION COURSE(OPENING OF NYSC CAMP)

The NYSC Management has made a decision regarding 2014 Batch ‘B’ orientation exercise as follows:-

THAT PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS DEPLOYED TO SOME STATES WILL GO FOR STREAM II AS INDICATED BELOW
Duration:- 3 weeks
Commencement:- Monday 1st September, 2014.
Swearing-in Ceremony:- Wednesday 3rd September, 2014
Closing Ceremony:- Monday 22nd September, 2014
The date NYSC Batch B camp is opening has now been changed from August to September.

THAT BELOW ARE THE AFFECTED STATES AND ORIENTATION EXERCISE VENUES
S/NO STATE VENUE
1 ADAMAWA NIGER NYSC CAMP
2 BAUCHI PLATEAU NYSC CAMP
3 BORNO NASARAWA NYSC CAMP
4 GOMBE BENUE NYSC CAMP
5 JIGAWA KADUNA NYSC CAMP
6 OSUN OSUN NYSC CAMP
7 YOBE FCT NYSC CAMP
8 LAGOS LAGOS NYSC CAM
IMPORTANT NOTE TO NYSCH 2014 BACTH B PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS:

All the states NOT listed above will commence their orientation course on 5th August, 2014 as indicated in item 8 of the NYSC time-table and at their respective orientation camps.
Lagos is going to have Two streams (I and II), both will take place in Lagos NYSC Camp.
The camp addresses and the reporting dates will be printed on your call-up letters. You are therefore advised to stick to that.
SOURCE: NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
See all other updates on NYSC by the same Source here as well as Postgraduate Scholarship Opportunities
GOODLUCK AS YOU SERVE YOUR FATHER LAND
Re: NYSC Batch B Change In Date Of Orientation (camp Opening) by Daracimi: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2014
Thanks for the information. I am a prospective corps member in Kogi state batch B. I've never been there before. I want to please ask if there's any information as regard security wise cos this boko haram of a thing, you know what I'm talking about.
Re: NYSC Batch B Change In Date Of Orientation (camp Opening) by yokiti: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
Thanks for the info. A related thread was added to homepage last week.
www.nairaland.com/1818549/some-changes-2014-batch-b

(1)

NYSC Corper Posted To Uyo,akwa-ibom State. / Medical Fitness Certificate / Corpers Set To Smile As FG Reviews Monthly Allowance To 19,800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.