Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,196 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Strictly For The Business Oriented - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Strictly For The Business Oriented (520 Views)

Strictly For Elect/elect Aspirants, Students, Engineers And Professionals. / Get 50k On Part Time Basis. BUSINESS-ORIENTED PERSONS ONLY / Business Oriented Medical Science Graduates .this Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For The Business Oriented by Immaculate97: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2014
There is an online business that requires as little a capital as 2k.It helps in the transformation for the state of being impecunious to being stupendously rich.I know some of u have made huge investments that have catapulted to little or no gain.For expantiated and elucidated info,reach me on 08052676935,or 08166116896...You can also email donsunky97@gmail.com.
Re: Strictly For The Business Oriented by Joelaking(m): 6:33am On Jul 23, 2014
Immaculate97: There is an online business that requires as little a capital as 2k.It helps in the transformation for the state of being impecunious to being stupendously rich.I know some of u have made huge investments that have catapulted to little or no gain.For expantiated and elucidated info,reach me on 08052676935,or 08166116896...You can also email donsunky97@gmail.com.
Bro, whatever u wanna expantiate on do so here wif pics if possible b4 anyone can believe, nairalanders are way ahead of the curve, we don't believe in vanity.

(1) (Reply)

Leaders Are Needed In Nigeria As Vemma A $100M Company Expands Into The Market / Better Start Now! / Need A Tutor For Extra Moral/tutorial Classes For Your Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.