Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Supernatural Restoration! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supernatural Restoration! (404 Views)

Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos / Where Do You Stand On The Supernatural? / Those Doubting The Existence Of God,what Is The Source Of Supernatural Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supernatural Restoration! by tunji09(m): 9:12am On Jul 22, 2014
SUPERNATURAL RESTORATION!
“I joined this commission in 2013, after which I was invited to attend the word of faith bible institute (WOFBI) programmed. During the programmed, God blessed me with a contract worth five million naira, with commission attached to it.
After the basic certificate course (BCC), I enrolled for the leadership certificate course (LCC) and the leadership development course (LDC), and God blessed me with another contract worth 30 millions naira.
Previously, I had lost my properties including my car, house and office. My children lived in different houses, as a result of my challenge. To the glory of God, I have recovered all my properties and my children now live with me.”…Felix Egwu

Join us next Sunday for our SIGNS & WONDERS BANQUET 27TH JULY, 2014 @ FAITH TABERNACLE, KM10,IDIROKO ROAD,CANAAN LAND,OTA-LAGOS. FREE BUS AVAILABLE ALL OVER LAGOS CENTERS. IT’S YOUR TURN FOR A DIVINE TURNAROUND!

22 YEARS MARRIAGE REUNION!

“When I joined this commission in 2011, the Bishop said, write down the date you want to be married or you want your husband to return. So I obeyed.
Meanwhile, in 1992, my husband travelled overseas and never returned. He neither called me nor catered for the family. I became a single parent since then.
To the glory of God, in 2013, my husband called me and asked Seun, please can you forgive me and marry me? I replied in the affirmative thereafter, I called my pastor and told him what my husband said. To the glory of God, I got wedded last Thursday.” …Seun Oredeye

(1) (Reply)

The Safest Place / The Wonderful And Perfect Thing About The Gospel / How To Steal A Ballot Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.