Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

Land Property For Sale At Ikeja,lagos. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Land Property For Sale At Ikeja,lagos. (857 Views)

Topall Concrete Batching Plant In Ikeja Lagos / Affordable G.i.s Training At Ikeja Lagos / Office Space At Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land Property For Sale At Ikeja,lagos. by roscoman: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2014
Hello,

Did you need a landed property in a choice area at Ikeja?. The 11 plot landed property is located at Off Babalola Close, off Awolowo Way, behind Ikeja Club link Akinremi Street, Ikeja- Lagos.

The property is 11 plots fenced with gate in the described at the above mentioned area.

All documents are intact with 1947 gazete. It is very cheap when consider the location and value attached to it, ASKING PRICE = N450MILLION.

If you are in need of the said property just call : 0 8 1 8 2 7 0 7 2 2 5.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Land Property For Sale At Ikeja,lagos. by IjusDey: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hi, I have 27 plots of land available for sale at Shirinwon village, Lekki Free Trade Zone. This land is opposite the golf course and next to the a Lagos State Jetty at Shirinwon. All 27 plots have a dwarf fence round them and have been surveyed. Because the land is fenced, there is no need to worry about omonile re-selling your land if you decide to build in years time. Land here is good dry land. I will also make available Lagos State gazette citation for you to do a search to ascertain its free from government acquisition. Please contact me on 08186839494. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Erinoy Services For Your Excellent Engineering Service Needs / For Sale Used Supply,towing,with Limited Anchor Handling Tug Vessel / EASTGATE Business World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.