Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant (31579 Views)

You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) / Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. / Your Husband Or Boyfriend Travelling With Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Was with the ex.....wasn't ready...But accepted it only for her to say..."just wanted to know If you love me that much"....this was after a week of sleepless nights o...... angry.....I just bone...But inside, I was running around nakid with joy.lol

6 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by owabor(f): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
We waited for two years, when it finally came, I didn't know until ten weeks. I brought the result to him and told him I was pregnant, he took the result and held it like a baby, knelt down and started praising GOD, the rest na story for another day

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Spidermon: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
*speaks to self* Spiderman, this thread na oko oloyun parole. E no concern you. *web slings outta thread*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by adeowo84(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
grin the day my wife go tell say she dey carry my twin...i go run 4-4-2 enter reach aso rock
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by lawrenceunaa: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
if u re married then the baby is a blessing but if u ren't the is a shame so therefore a baby before birth is either a blessing or curse depending on the marital statues of parents
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Empress2014(f): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
50calibre: No bit*ch of mine can get pregnant without my permission, doing so is asking for trouble.

Unless we've discussed plans, it's your responsibility to protect yourself.

you sounded heartless and selfish

7 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by tenry(m): 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
My wife got pregnant exactly 1 and half months after our wedding. She was not feeling too well and I sensed she was pregnant. Wifey didn't want to buy pregnancy test kits even wit my persuasion just becos she did it exactly one month after our wedding and it was negative. Wifey felt so bad as if we had married for 10years. I just told her to take it easy cos we ar just one month old in marriage. She wanted it to happen 'sharp sharp' come and see midnight prayer even @1month as couple. Anyways, two weeks laterI bought that pregnancy test stick when I noticed she was feeling some how. wifey relunctantly collected it she did it and it showed positive. We quickly rushed to a nearby laboratory for confirmation. It was confirmed positive. I was so happy cos I thought my pennis was nt big enough to impregnate a woman. Then I knew size doesn't matter. I was so hapi, we ate dinner in a fast food that day, gisted and started giving names to our baby without confirming d sex. Glory to God almighty. I pray for everyone believing God for the fruit of the womb that Jehovah will answer them very soon.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by dechandel(f): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
JeffreyJamez: Was with the ex.....wasn't ready...But accepted it only for her to say..."just wanted to know If you love me that much"....this was after a week of sleepless nights o...... angry.....I just bone...But inside, I was running around nakid with joy.lol
I wish she was serious grin

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
dechandel:

Lol.... evil...
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by doctorofgirls(m): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
dechandel:

kindly follow back cute
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Dosoq(f): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
50calibre: No bit*ch of mine can get pregnant without my permission, doing so is asking for trouble.

Unless we've discussed plans, it's your responsibility to protect yourself.

imagine such statement,anyways,I don't blame u,I blame d bit*hes dt open deir silly ass 4 sum1 lik u,shiooorrr,"its deir duty 2 protect demselves"....yet u'l go out n call urself a man,HE-G**T,..SMH 4 u.

18 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by fflamingo(m): 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
tenry: My wife got pregnant exactly 1 and half months after our wedding. She was not feeling too well and I sensed she was pregnant. Wifey didn't want to buy pregnancy test kits even wit my persuasion just becos she did it exactly one month after our wedding and it was negative. Wifey felt so bad as if we had married for 10years. I just told her to take it easy cos we ar just one month old in marriage. She wanted it to happen 'sharp sharp' come and see midnight prayer even @1month as couple. Anyways, two weeks laterI bought that pregnancy test stick when I noticed she was feeling some how. wifey relunctantly collected it she did it and it showed positive. We quickly rushed to a nearby laboratory for confirmation. It was confirmed positive. I was so happy cos I thought my pennis was nt big enough to impregnate a woman. Then I knew size doesn't matter. I was so hapi, we ate dinner in a fast food that day, gisted and started giving names to our baby without confirming d sex. Glory to God almighty. I pray for everyone believing God for the fruit of the womb that Jehovah will answer them very soon.
This got me laughing, I could only imagine the scenario

4 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by HopeAtHand: 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
johnugwu: i am married for two years and i believe God will make me scream for joy some day. Please remember me and my wife in your prayer. All the bad thing wey i do, baba God please forgive me. I need my kids cry

God abeg ooo..

May it be well with all of them that took measures when their gfs broke that kind of news.

Please do not punish them with Childlessness, pity them and return back the child(ren) to them when they are ready to father them........Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by sulmeza(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
dytbabe: Clears throat.
Guess he knew that shot was gonna get me preggy so he was all ready bt wanted me do a comfirmed test, did, handed over to him and youngman went on his kneels, I have bn askin u marry before now, I hp this has convinced u we are meant to be, omo, I fear for myself, I no accept the ring o, I say see conspiracy, I no do marriage, after all my shakara, I said yes to him 10days before I put to bed.

lol..i like dat guy..wel playd strategy
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by 50calibre(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
Empress2014: you sounded heartless and selfish

Why? Isn't it heartless & selfish for a woman to get pregnant without her man's consent? Especially if it's not in a marriage, but even in a marriage, isn't it selfish & heartless?

4 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
ennyhollar1:
Thank u, I'm married already but still looking to the fruit of womb

Receive your baby now in Jesus name.Go immediately you read dis and take the Lord's supper with whatever u find and in nine months time,we shall all celebrate with you...except I'm not a Man of God.

8 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by RentedReality(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ahh Ahhhh...this old trick.

Don't work anymore, I've got a pack of test strips in my room.

Guys, get yours.

Reminder; when you see two lines start saving up for nappies, one line; you just dodged a bullet.

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by lilbabyak(m): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
the first time a girl told me she was pregnant Na so I dey inside car with a/c dey sweet like salah ram. as soon as I drop I gave her a class she now said it was because I spotted picking her calls... I swear for her father and since then I broke all ties with her

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by hippyj(m): 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Viewing this topic:sammyke(m),Agbgift(f),lordmayor2013(m),JeffreyJamez(m),phransix147(m),Ufuoma4ril(f),megaphantom,largeoseni(m),olukenzo,tblackE61,Uniqueempress(f),Ediss(m),Pita99(m),Oltabaks(m),arck1,Xfemt(m),comelyPeach,Gbemmyxal(m),Prinxx(m),Barmzy,esn1(f),Bashirfuntua(m),fittty(m),kollistic(m),Temi231(f),mycodon,rafeelly(m),honey001(m),mctons,mabelll,myselfonly,horla0,nellybadas,ebolablast,besty211,Cutesexy1(f),tegamans,Vee4ever,shayoor(f),Dadehmola,classicuju,Onegai(f),owabor(f),Oilandgas1(m),Adexchelsea19(m),Bravoe(m),NnamdiN(m),titomontana,blexon,ayodejy05(m),Empress2014(f),chi8(m),Moreena(f),elvisz(m),groovie(m),idu1(m),Ontarget,ProEngineer(m),bfire(m),Nelson2014(m),nabsprada(f),Rooneyboy(m),marytyra,Cheriepet,Chykman22(m),musocious,kingphemy(m),frankben(m),afobajeflorida(m),ibedun,emmybliz(m),Mrdigitech(m),lolaxavier,ferhyntorlah(f),lymelyte(m),KingsalemV11,walelapal(m),IFY124(f),koolkamzzy(m),Gularma(m),kismo,PapiDShipCapt(m),lorddannie,Mrkuvuki(m),bamssy(m),dayosaurus(m),Kajiang02(m),icemann,bigsholly(f),opella(f),Horlad(m),Nobleacct,switnes80(f),olabode89(m),MsAnne(f),ksak,donplus1,Sirmuell(m),Willgates,Donproey(m),Yukov(m),Deelola(f),skymax,Rebuke,ladythursday(f),Dubby6(m),cmgoat(m),DONLEKAN,Bush2013,adsonstone(m),charles316,Femmywilliams(m),Monstertrucks(m),ideology(m),persius555,Paradise163(f),Dexmars(m),mamateniola1,kennyman20(m),Activity77,Pryncejospa,xcelsia(f),RentedReality(m),Wiseoldman,pfijacobs(m),D55(m),thug,Iaz93,jahlove4jah(m),datalossvictim1(f) and 120 guest(s)
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by mamateniola1: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lolll. Can't remember his reaction the first time.

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by bumeks(f): 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
ennyhollar1:
Thank u, I'm married already but still looking to the fruit of womb
don't worry d lord dat did mine will do urs in jesus name amen!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by ibedun: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
50calibre:
Why? Isn't it heartless & selfish for a woman to get pregnant without her man's consent? Especially if it's not in a marriage, but even in a marriage, isn't it selfish & heartless?

Absolutely heartless and irresponsible.

That is our women for you, and that is why we are so messed and poverty stricken in our part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by lolaxavier(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
perry2020: Omg knt just imagine mysef preggy,av got great phobia for pregnancy,wen I hear d gist abt labour it gets me so freaked out.dnt get me wrong I love kids,cute kids bt wen it comes to producing dem m so scared(d rate of indecent,failed,abused,traumatized kids in d society is so scary,d failure often comes from d parents dnt get me wrong ooo,der re gud kids out der bt quite few)my parents made a number of mistakes while raising me and I wouldn't wana make such,I work wif teens/youths ama youth ambassador,I run an ngo by d side for abused kids and d rate of father to kids molestation is so annoying. in church I have Lotta teens who look up to me,my younger ones kids always come to my crib during weekend and holz bt d fear of making a gud mum wif d ryt fada is d issue.i love it dis way and dnt tink I wnt myn now. Bcoz of my fear of kids I dnt ever joke with being pregnant n av always been very careful not to even.

I understand your point but seriously, if that's what you're considering all the time, then you are probably wasting precious time. Well, I'm sure you are not really ready, if you are then you need no tutorial on how to cross the hurdle.
By the way, I am seriously single...
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by dayosaurus(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
lilbabyak: the first time a girl told me she was pregnant Na so I dey inside car with a/c dey sweet like salah ram. as soon as I drop I gave her a class she now said it was because I spotted picking her calls... I swear for her father and since then I broke all ties with her

Guy abeg, go back to primary school.

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
IFY124: It took us over a year before I could concieve for my first baby. When I broke the news to hubby. He was mad with joy. I have never seen him that happy before. 7months after my first child, it happened again. He was even more excited than the first time. Looking forward to the third.

7momths ? Jisos cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
johnugwu: i am married for two years and i believe God will make me scream for joy some day. Please remember me and my wife in your prayer. All the bad thing wey i do, baba God please forgive me. I need my kids cry

Receive it now...both u and madam should fast for a whole day 6am to 6pm...and don't come out,dont talk to anybody except urselves till u break..dont ask for a child during d fast...just read ur bible,worship and praise..in nine months time..u will smile..this is what d spirit is saying...

3 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
I persuaded my shy friend into having an affair with a girl which eventually got her preggy. on hearing the news my friend slummed n hit his head against a stook n got his face badly injured. he woke up 30mins later crying n lamenting "belle chai, i don die"

After that experience which i witnessed, i swore I wont let myself fall into such situation....

my friend still have that scar on his face..

4 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by bumeks(f): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
RentedReality: Ahh Ahhhh...this old trick.

Don't work anymore, I've got a pack of test strips in my room.

Guys, get yours.

Reminder; when you see two lines start saving up for nappies, one line; you just dodged a bullet.
u ar sure smart dude!
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
perry2020: Omg knt just imagine mysef preggy,av got great phobia for pregnancy,wen I hear d gist abt labour it gets me so freaked out.dnt get me wrong I love kids,cute kids bt wen it comes to producing dem m so scared(d rate of indecent,failed,abused,traumatized kids in d society is so scary,d failure often comes from d parents dnt get me wrong ooo,der re gud kids out der bt quite few)my parents made a number of mistakes while raising me and I wouldn't wana make such,I work wif teens/youths ama youth ambassador,I run an ngo by d side for abused kids and d rate of father to kids molestation is so annoying. in church I have Lotta teens who look up to me,my younger ones kids always come to my crib during weekend and holz bt d fear of making a gud mum wif d ryt fada is d issue.i love it dis way and dnt tink I wnt myn now. Bcoz of my fear of kids I dnt ever joke with being pregnant n av always been very careful not to even.
how did your bf/husband react ..not the story of your life

16 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by bumeks(f): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
mamateniola1: Lolll. Can't remember his reaction the first time. It's was just 2months after wedding n m not too sure we knew what we wanted.Lolll. But when I had miscarriage we both cried Azzin serious cry oh.no one to comfort us.
The second, I just showed hm the stick with 2lines, he was happyy. He started calling everyone!! It ended again but we never cried!!
d one dat will stay will come in jesus name amen!

9 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Zammydagreat(m): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
I can't wait to give y'll dats single in dis thread belle.....u can call me mr.idibia
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Youngpo413: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
orbis:

Why do some girls like playing this expensive joke on guys....if you aint preggy, just stf up...you want make person die of HBP

fucckkking without protection,what else should we (guys) expect?

HBP indeed.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / We Caught My 16-Year-Old Brother Smoking In His Room / 5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.