Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Youth Corper Wanted By International Non-Profit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Youth Corper Wanted By International Non-Profit (2284 Views)

[UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency / Corper Wanted / Youth Corper Wanted For Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Corper Wanted By International Non-Profit by salawu5(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2006
National Youth Service Corp Member In An International Not-for-profit Organization

Our client is an International Not-for-profit organization that focuses on delivering quality economic and business education to young people in Nigeria. They work with children from the age of 5-25 and have offices in Abuja, Lagos, and Port Harcourt with operations also in Jos, Kano and Enugu.

They are seeking a current National Youth Service Corp Member, who is dynamic and vibrant.

The Job
Participate in the day-to-day running of program delivery and evaluation
Participate in day-to-day office administration.

The Person
Must be a current member of the National Youth Service Corp or an intending member by September 2006
Must have good academic background from any higher institution in any field
Must not be more than 26 years
Must be ready to work in a multi-cultural environment
It will be an added advantage if the person has worked with or for a not-for-profit organization

Required Skills
Pc User's Skills
Internet User's Skills
Proficiency with Microsoft office
Communication Skills
Interpersonal Skills
Fund Raising Skills

Interested candidate should send an updated CV, a motivational letter and a photo in a single email to sannimuhammed@hotmail.com not later than 4:00pm Tuesday 25th July 2006. Successful candidate would be contacted by Friday 28th July 2006.

Good Luck!
Re: Youth Corper Wanted By International Non-Profit by gigitte(f): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2006
only in naija will they ask for photo
Re: Youth Corper Wanted By International Non-Profit by kitaun(m): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2006
na wa o ! grin grin grin grin
Re: Youth Corper Wanted By International Non-Profit by crito(m): 2:28am On Jul 20, 2006
wetin dem wan take foto do?
Re: Youth Corper Wanted By International Non-Profit by Hotstepper(f): 2:52am On Jul 20, 2006
I like this job posting but the problem is that I am not doing my Youth Service or intending to by Sept. 2006. I am just womdering if your organization can hire me just to volunteer for them for a period of 4 months when I graduate next year. I am working with an NGO here in Canada, Infact, this is my 5th year. Please, I want to write a letter to your president or someone in authority regarding my interest towards Sept. of 2007 so I can plan myself. Hope to hear from you and thanks for the info.
Re: Youth Corper Wanted By International Non-Profit by gigitte(f): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2006
i dunno oh, maybe they want to make sure that you are the right ethnicity or the right hottness/beauty factor grin

good luck with this hotstepper!
Re: Youth Corper Wanted By International Non-Profit by runsaway: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2006
i was about to send in my application until i started looking for a picture and then i started wondering what they could possibly want the picture for.

people please be cautious when u apply for this position. Dont let the word "international" dazzle you.i mean since when did a teacher have to be hot?

salawu5 please can u provide more information?
Re: Youth Corper Wanted By International Non-Profit by Hotstepper(f): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2006
I know ehhh, I am not gonna attach my picture esp. since am sending an open application towards next year sept.
Re: Youth Corper Wanted By International Non-Profit by dearie(m): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2006
Hmmm, I love stuffs like this, I bet i would have gladly applied if i qualified for it. Well as for the Photo, I dont see any big deal in requesting ur photograph. I guess it is to curb impersonation, It's just like requesting for Passport.

Guys apply if u qualify, I know you would enjoy it, I did a lot of stuff for NGO's while serving and besides the fun of travelling here and there and meeting people, I was always smiling to the bank too, even though I didn't realise while volunteering that there were monetary incentives attached to the activities. It's all Fun!
Re: Youth Corper Wanted By International Non-Profit by salawu5(m): 11:01am On Jul 21, 2006
runsaway.Please which other information do you need?Everything required is stated openly.If you do qualify kindly Apply.
Re: Youth Corper Wanted By International Non-Profit by KCoker(m): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2006
Does this mean i can apply even without knowing where i am going to be posted. what if i get posted to the far end of the north(borno).can i still get the opportunity of working with the organization?
Re: Youth Corper Wanted By International Non-Profit by kuntakinte(m): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2006
Oh boy! I wonder if this guys wan give peson job at all 4 this country, all this conditions tire me ooo!!!!
Re: Youth Corper Wanted By International Non-Profit by sopesupi(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2006
[b][/b][/size][size=8pt][color=#006600][/color] angry WE R NOT INTERESTED, WHY ON EARTH DO THEY NEED PHOTOS FOR!!!
DISCRIMINATION AS USUAL!!
LET THEM GO TO ANODA SITE TO RECUIT PEOPLE!!
RUBBISH
Re: Youth Corper Wanted By International Non-Profit by olamydey(f): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2006
sope, u too vex oh angry angry >: angry
Re: Youth Corper Wanted By International Non-Profit by kitaun(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2006
things dey happen for nairaland o ! chei shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Youth Corper Wanted By International Non-Profit by chinnybabe(f): 10:53am On Sep 06, 2006
Hello Salawu5,
Pls any news on this info you posted sometime ago.I have been posted to jos and would just like to know if i made it through for the job.Pls do reply urgently as i shall be travelling to jos tonight.
Have a nice day.
Re: Youth Corper Wanted By International Non-Profit by JDKRIS: 9:24am On Apr 25, 2008
I want to know whether there will be NYSC July batch before applying for the international not-profit job.

(1) (Reply)

Unitybank Medical Test Is Real / Urgent Vacancy For Teachers In A Private School In Lekki (salary Is Negotiable) / Borno State University Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.