Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,645 members, 7,958,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Iyanya Fans Almost Tore Him Apart In North Carolina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Fans Almost Tore Him Apart In North Carolina (1124 Views)

Wtf !!! Lenny Kravitz Manhood Exposed When His Pants Tore On Stage (photos) / Ex-hubby, Daniel Ademinokan, Tears Actress Doris Simeon Apart In Secret Memo To / Female Fans Tears Iyanya’s Shirt Apart In Toronto (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya Fans Almost Tore Him Apart In North Carolina by great664(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2014
Iyanya Fans Almost Tore Him Apart in North Carolina

Nigerian singer Iyanya shared photos from his current US tour where his female fans almost ripped him apart during his concert in North Carolina last weekend.

There’s no doubt that Iyanya leads the list of the Sexiest Men Alive in Africa.

The singer has sexy muscular body and ladies went crazy during his concert when Iyanya took his shirt off.
Reportedly he made women beg for more as he performed his hit songs like Kukere, Your Waist, and Head Swell, etc. on stage.

Ladies jumped to his tunes and dance steps but couldn’t help but reach out for his well-built physique – abs, arms, lips – to feel what the singer has that most of their men don’t!

To remind himself of that seductive moment, Iyanya took to his Instagram to post the picture with the......

[img]http://3.bp..com/-gUVzUAwzKqQ/U84l8QnJncI/AAAAAAAABds/Qnm1NNRK99A/s1600/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FSXlhbnlhX2NvbmNlcnQuanBn%253F%253D-756741[/img]

Continue Here http://ask9ja..com/2014/07/iyanya-fans-almost-tore-him-apart-in.html
Re: Iyanya Fans Almost Tore Him Apart In North Carolina by great664(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
They do same even in Nigeria #Notnew
Re: Iyanya Fans Almost Tore Him Apart In North Carolina by adesexy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Iyanya no top any list..where u put flavour,lynks...but d most handsome musician in nija now is ICE-prince Zamani...me sef fyn pass iyanya..forget say I get tribal marks..Bone dat one
Re: Iyanya Fans Almost Tore Him Apart In North Carolina by great664(m): 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
adesexy: Iyanya no top any list..where u put flavour,lynks...but d most handsome musician in nija now is ICE-prince Zamani...me sef fyn pass iyanya..forget say I get tribal marks..Bone dat one
Lol, grin Ūя̲̅ tribal mark don disqualify you

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Is Secretly Shopping For A New Apartment To Stay Away From Jay Z / Photo: Phyno Spotted In A Strip Club In Texas With Kcee / Wow! Peter Okoye Just Threatened To Expose Bank That Defrauded Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.