Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 (122306 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Got it. Cheers Mukina2
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by LordOrochimaru(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
teeo:

Go here open an account.
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

You get a team. Create your squad come here and ask for code to join Nairaland league. Muki sends you the code to join.
Click on join league and enter the codes. As simple as that
But you need some skills babe grin
bro, can I play via phone? I just opened an acct @ the site given up there, how do I now join the nairaland league? Help a bro
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Oahray: 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
I want to play jor... But I'm lost grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by PHfinest(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mm
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Tomtoxic: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Pls am a newbie nd dnt rily knw hw dis works buh i nid a code 4 any of d leagues/cup
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by plainmirror(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
MaziOmenuko: This woman, why u dey do like dis nau? U dey reserve the facup for some peeps baa? Abi u na wan make I come beat ur disabled team home and away?

Good day sire, i have heard about fantasypremiereleague but i know noting about it. I will appreciate if you could guide me on this strange and fun filled path.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by akpos4uall(m): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
This is my second attempt to join with the fun. I came late to the party last season hence I couldn't join. Please send the code.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by yungchop: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ibime: Who can forget when I founded this league, cultivated this league, then handed it over the Mods to run, all because I thought it would be better for Mods to officiate entry using their PM rights. No worry. . . . God dey.

Now they dulled the league and made the thing boring. Even trying to get rid of the founding father through playerhating.

Last season thread only reached 53 pages. Everyone was bored after January.

I started this league, the thread went to 100 pages, we had to open a new thread which ran for another 44 pages.

https://www.nairaland.com/302710/nairaland-fantasy-football-league-2009

When I started this thing, I made it fun, started the banter, advertised the thing - and guess what, I'm one of the best, if not the best player ever in this game. Now they want to get rid to make space for some middle performers. 10 Aston Villas or Stoke Citys cannot contribute what Chelsea contribute to a season.

My contribution to FPL is immeasurable. FPL without Ibime is like China without rice. You don't just jettison such a key cornerstone because some failures prefer beurocratic mediocrity. I started the company!!

I made everybody feel included in this game. Some ninjas came here to enjoy the banter, even ninjas who dont use Nairaland because of the environment I created here in FPL's inaugural season. The same Muki zealously towing the beaurocratic line (She how she attacked me in her opening speech) is the same Muki I mollycuddled into this game, made her feel included, even opened poll begging the FPL players to show how much they miss her when she quit FPL once over a minor fracas.
bro, this is nigeria. Nigerians been deekriding since 1963
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by lafuria1(m): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hello mukina2, I would like to join the nairaland league. Would like the code to be sent to me. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by dokdave(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
Dokdave as arrived, send me d code chapaly!!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by boladex1: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
please i have be playing fantasy league for 3 seasons now but these first time am aware of Nairaland.

kindly send me the code proudly egba
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by maverick93(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hi everyone. League of Assassins head to head code here: 41088-100367. Limited team slots available. Hurry!!!

Classic league code: 41088-51867. Unlimited team slots available grin grin grin

Disclaimer: this league is not in any way associated with the nairaland fpl league. Ask mukina2 for that one
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Tomtoxic: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
I've bin 2 d site at d link nd i've done d nidful pls i nid d code
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by nitlad: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
Oya, ah don show. . .

Muki send baba codes for the Main League and FA Cup shapally - as e dey hot!!! cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by adeoladrg(m): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
Dynampharm is around.. Muki my code plss
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by samdean(m): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
just created an account there. give me the code to join
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by johnstar(m): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
ad nw, johnstar
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by davades(m): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Abeg send me code pls.....davades fc premier league only
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by johnstar(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
mukina2: Ok Guys the new FPL season > http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

The main league code is available on request, but you have to be an active player.

We have screen shots from last season . . .. for FA cup, Carling Cup and Conference .. they will be given out by standings only grin

Please let us know your team names from last year .. no 419 here grin

For those who removed their team, you will not be given FA cup codes . .ie Ibime cheesy

The h2h code, is limited to 30 per each league.

If i didnt give you the code and find your team dia, i will 'comot' am cool grin

Last Season > https://www.nairaland.com/1360136/nairaland-fantasy-premier-league-2013
bros mukina, abeg snd am 2 dis email; tjohn6649@gmail.com. tnx
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by nitlad: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mukina2, codes mi da?!! angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by bankyblue(m): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
yea am in now pls what is the price tag for the frist>>>>>>>>because i came first last season @ another league.

mukina2
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Donkunxex(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
hey,please mukina or anybody shud explain dis league stuff to us na ...and how to play..im intrested
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mukina I need codes o I have played two seasons in the conference I need to upgrade to the fa cup mbok.

Jose Benny de la Hoya - mmonso spiritual FC.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MaziOmenuko: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
plainmirror:

Good day sire, i have heard about fantasypremiereleague but i know noting about it. I will appreciate if you could guide me on this strange and fun filled path.

Its simple: go to fantasy.premierleague.com and register. After registering, you will have £100mil to build a team of 15 players which must consist of 2 keepers, 5 defenders, 5 midfielders and 3 forwards from the english premier league. Each week, you choose your starting 11, your captain and ur vice captain. Your players gain points from the real premierleague that is played that week. If, for example, you have Begovic as your fantasy team keeper; if stoke city manages to keep a clean sheet in their epl fixture that week, then Begovic in your team scores extra points for his clean sheet. Same for players that scores and those that provided an assist. Each new week, you have the opportunity to make one free transfer, change your starting eleven and chose a captain.

Just register your team, come to this thread and ask for code. The mod will send you the code to use and join the nairaland league and your team will be playing against fellow nairalander's teams.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
mukina2: Ok Guys the new FPL season > http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

The main league code is available on request, but you have to be an active player.

We have screen shots from last season . . .. for FA cup, Carling Cup and Conference .. they will be given out by standings only grin

Please let us know your team names from last year .. no 419 here grin

For those who removed their team, you will not be given FA cup codes . .ie Ibime cheesy

The h2h code, is limited to 30 per each league.

If i didnt give you the code and find your team dia, i will 'comot' am cool grin

Last Season > https://www.nairaland.com/1360136/nairaland-fantasy-premier-league-2013

so there was a nairaland league last season? i swear i no hear oh of which i was active.. can i get the code for this season so as to join up? thanks Mukina2 smiley
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by trista(m): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Storm FC & Trista FC would like to join please.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by ja2wa: 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hello guyz.... I'm interested in dis competition, kindly let me in. I don't mind playing in the lower league and fight for promotion to d top league.... Awaiting ur response. J2Fc all d way!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by tolutweety(m): 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Its simple: go to fantasy.premierleague.com and register. After registering, you will have £100mil to build a team of 15 players which must consist of 2 keepers, 5 defenders, 5 midfielders and 3 forwards from the english premier league. Each week, you choose your starting 11, your captain and ur vice captain. Your players gain points from the real premierleague that is played that week. If, for example, you have Begovic as your fantasy team keeper; if stoke city manages to keep a clean sheet in their epl fixture that week, then Begovic in your team scores extra points for his clean sheet. Same for players that scores and those that provided an assist. Each new week, you have the opportunity to make one free transfer, change your starting eleven and chose a captain.

Just register your team, come to this thread and ask for code. The mod will send you the code to use and join the nairaland league and your team will be playing against fellow nairalander's teams.

Well said !! For the newbies, this is all you need.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Wow.. I love your explanation. Because of you, I'm starting this. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Tomtoxic: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

#m tryin 2 register buh dnt undastand d postcode/zip code
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by greall1: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
I don't have time for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply)

Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Barcelona Vs PSG UCL (6 - 1) On 8th March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.