Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] (10188 Views)

At 17, My Bra Couldn’t Fit My bosom – Cynthia Morgan / Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) / Dbanj Touching Amber Rose's Bosom At His Party (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by goldrush111(m): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
Suspected ritualists yesterday Monday 21st July 2014 allegedly cut off the breast of the innocent looking girl pictured above in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti state.

Sources who saw her reveal that she miraculously managed to escape from her abductors but unfortunately one of her breasts had been cut off already.

READ MORE : http://goldrushnigeria..com/2014/07/girl-survives-after-ritualists-cut-off.html

Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by cirmuell(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
shocked shocked shocked jesos, remove the second picx plz and probably add a link for it for those that really wanna see it. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by Isiterere(m): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
omg , is this for real ?
Remove the pix abeg ...
Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by amiskurie(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Oh noooo,tell me that's not real
Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by Aidy97(f): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
This life cry
Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by ellagal(f): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Damn!!she has a lot to be thankful for..Happy she sUrvived
Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by JEITO: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
If he doesn't post pix, you' all will clamour for pix or you don't believe. Now see graphic pix, you are pleading for it to be removed..

1 Like

Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by waternogetenemy: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Blood from her body is too much, infection... God safe us ooooo! Evil people!
Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by Gudiza(m): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
just wow! shocked sad angry
Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by englishmart(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
I couldn't swallow the fufu in my mouth when I saw the second picture.
She needs breast implant ASAP.
I been think say I get mind o. But my own Na play.
Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by thorpido(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wickedness.
She looks like she is still under a spell.

1 Like

Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by majamajic(m): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
And people are just following her instead of rushing her to the hospital, my prayers with her.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by Janeify(f): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kai..too bad....the moral of this incident is:f your time on earth is not up,no man can end it.you will always scale through
Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by Nostalgia21(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
This is unfortunate.. Thank God she survived tho.. But see as people gather dey look am instead of rushing her to the nearest hospital... Nigerians nawa o!

3 Likes

Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by freshness2020: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
Isiterere: omg , is this for real ?
Remove the pix abeg ...
Remove pix?
I sure say ♈όϋ no be one of those "pishur or adonbilivit crew" nw ♈όϋ no wan pishur again abi ?
Lol
Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Isiterere: omg , is this for real ?
Remove the pix abeg ...
na una dey say pix or adonblvit
Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by corneremperor: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
All those commenting above me are complete morons for them not to see that this is photoshop. If you look well u will see that the OP just colored her chest with red ink. He didnt even care to make it look professional, yet people still cant use their common sense!

3 Likes

Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by BalogunTimmy: 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
corneremperor: All those commenting above me are complete morons for them not to see that this is photoshop. If you look well u will see that the OP just colored her chest with red ink. He didnt even care to make it look professional, yet people still cant use their common sense!
na crayon...
Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by Xsenga(f): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
corneremperor: All those commenting above me are complete morons for them not to see that this is photoshop. If you look well u will see that the OP just colored her chest with red ink. He didnt even care to make it look professional, yet people still cant use their common sense!
so u had to use fowl language to drive home ur point. Shows how u were trained cry

2 Likes

Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by priscaoge(f): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
OMGshockedshockedshocked My Dear U are destined to live long. Ur blood will continue to be bitter in their mouth and so shall it be for us all!

I pray that God will heal u #Amen...Thank God u survived!!!
Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by priscaoge(f): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Bro did u make use of ur common sense when u are using those words Be civil a little

#NoOffencePls
Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
priscaoge:
Bro did u make use of ur common sense when u are using those words Be civil a little

#NoOffencePls
dont mind him
btw you are beautiful
Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by priscaoge(f): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
dont mind him
btw you are beautiful

Thanks Deargringrin

1 Like

Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by corneremperor: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
priscaoge:

#NoOffencePls

The ignorance of knuckleheads in that country is just too annoying sometimes to be civil about anything. It's easy to see why the country is in the state that it is, when the so-called educated youth can't even differentiate between a real picture and an obviously photoshopped one.
Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by avalontony(m): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
blood of Jesus..... why the ritualist no go cut him mama and sisters breast.....may all the Gods in heaven and all the gods beneath the earth punish that ritualist.
Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by bossanmayor(m): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
em speechless wot a world#but em surprise she survive,tank
Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by jjfuma: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Social Spy Palava - Busted B**bs

Is he jealous because he doesn't have sumptuous boobs too? Or why is he trying to get her exposed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQwNLBmALyM?list=PLA9j_ADq-t-Rs7cVHufqg5ZUlACcKScsv
Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by priscaoge(f): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
corneremperor:

The ignorance of knuckleheads in that country is just too annoying sometimes to be civil about anything. It's easy to see why the country is in the state that it is, when the so-called educated youth can't even differentiate between a real picture and an obviously photoshopped one.
My point is that u can still tell them that it's a photoshopped work without insulting anyone or using such language. It doesn't say good about u. #Peace!
Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by Isiterere(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
na una dey say pix or adonblvit
no be me o, d pix is too scary

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
cry cry cry
Re: Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Bosom [GRAPHIC PHOTO] by BUSHHUNTER: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
God deliver us 4rm these evil doers (amen)

(1) (2)

Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed / Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ / Remember Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku? See Photos Of How He Looks Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.