Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Download Your Novels In Pdf Here - Educational Services (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Download Your Novels In Pdf Here (39554 Views)

Jamb 2012/2013 Use Of English. Summaries Of The Must Read Novels For All Jambites!!! / Which Bookstores do you Purchase Novels from in Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by Fayvhur(f): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hell i'm totally a book freak, i love paperbacks, so i have most books sent by postage...now that dollar is high, i'm binging on ebooks..
I read books wit strong female heroines, fascinated by sci-fi, imagine eroticas, annoyed by autobiographies, hooked with foreign authors mostly new York times bestsellers..
I hv lots of books, fact is ahm a book collector
Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by adeagbo101(m): 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
i think anyone would definitely love this erotic novel '12th night' by katie allen et al. Download the free PDF on google. It's a great read!
Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by adeagbo101(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
Fayvhur:
Hell i'm totally a book freak, i love paperbacks, so i have most books sent by postage...now that dollar is high, i'm binging on ebooks..
I read books wit strong female heroines, fascinated by sci-fi, imagine eroticas, annoyed by autobiographies, hooked with foreign authors mostly new York times bestsellers..
fayvhur, how would you like a add in any of your social media accounts?
Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by Fayvhur(f): 9:18am On Nov 18, 2015
adeagbo101:
fayvhur, how would you like a add in any of your social media accounts?
no p, bring it on
Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by Fayvhur(f): 9:20am On Nov 18, 2015
adeagbo101:
i think anyone would definitely love this erotic novel '12th night' by katie allen et al. Download the free PDF on google. It's a great read!
is it a collection of books ??
Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by adeagbo101(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Fayvhur:

is it a collection of books ??
sure it is. A piece of female brilliance gathered in a book. I bet you'd love it.
Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by adeagbo101(m): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Fayvhur:

no p, bring it on
kindly share me either your FB, whatsapp or BBM account and if your not comfortable with sharing those online; you can add me on whatsapp +22994733767 i'm victor.
Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by Fayvhur(f): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
adeagbo101:
kindly share me either your FB, whatsapp or BBM account and if your not comfortable with sharing those online; you can add me on whatsapp +22994733767 i'm victor.
thank yhu, buh im not on whatsapp, add me on facebook wit FERVZ O'BRIEN FAVVY
Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by adeagbo101(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Fayvhur:

thank yhu, buh im not on whatsapp, add me on facebook wit FERVZ O'BRIEN FAVVY
mehn, who really are you fayvhur? Hoping to get a-bit of information when i clicked on your FB account; i was shocked to see it bare! Not a clue on where you live, schools you went, not even an update this year! Are you some kind of jinni or you're just-not-so social? Dont understand.
Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by Fayvhur(f): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
adeagbo101:
mehn, who really are you fayvhur? Hoping to get a-bit of information when i clicked on your FB account; i was shocked to see it bare! Not a clue on where you live, schools you went, not even an update this year! Are you some kind of jinni or you're just-not-so social? Dont understand.
Lol i made it private, if yhur my frend, yhu cn view it
Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by whitecloth: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2015
Fayvhur:
Have you come across a book titled. `daughter of God' by Lewis pardue ?.
Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by Fayvhur(f): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
whitecloth:

Have you come across a book titled. `daughter of God' by Lewis pardue ?.
i tink so...sometin bout d Vatican and female messiah or so.
If yhur so intrigued by the Vatican, try Angels and Demons
Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by whitecloth: 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Fayvhur:

i tink so...sometin bout d Vatican and female messiah or so.
If yhur so intrigued by the Vatican, try Angels and Demons
I've read Angel and demon, davinci code and the lost symbols all written by Dan brown.
I've read the the daughter of God to page 30+ or so when my sister return the book to the owner,since then I've not come in contact with it, yes the book is talking about Sophia, the first chapter talked about how the emperor at that time forced the church leader to make a common creed which the catholics are using today, also about some relics that Germany took from spoiling the world during the second world war,and many more.
since then I've been desperate to have the book in my hands, would be glad if you can be of help.
Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by Fayvhur(f): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
whitecloth:

I've read Angel and demon, davinci code and the lost symbols all written by Dan brown.
I've read the the daughter of God to page 30+ or so when my sister return the book to the owner,since then I've not come in contact with it, yes the book is talking about Sophia, the first chapter talked about how the emperor at that time forced the church leader to make a common creed which the catholics are using today, also about some relics that Germany took from spoiling the world during the second world war,and many more.
since then I've been desperate to have the book in my hands, would be glad if you can be of help.
I came across the book in d library, try downloading the ebook
Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by whitecloth: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
Fayvhur:
I came across the book in d library, try downloading the ebook
I can't find the eBook online, I've asked, nothing showed up.
Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by Fayvhur(f): 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
whitecloth:
I can't find the eBook online, I've asked, nothing showed up.
well i'm seeing it online... I can ghet it if yhu want, buh how do i send it??
Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by whitecloth: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Fayvhur:

well i'm seeing it online...
I can ghet it if yhu want, buh how do i send it??
Thanks a lot for your reply, you can give me the URL, don't give me fish, teach me how to fish, its been awhile I've been searching for the book. I'll still prefer the hard cover.
Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by Fayvhur(f): 8:26am On Nov 23, 2015
whitecloth:

Thanks a lot for your reply, you can give me the URL, don't give me fish, teach me how to fish, its been awhile I've been searching for the book. I'll still prefer the hard cover.
dunno bout dhat, i hv yhur e-mail, cn i forward d book der?? My cousin got it free of charge, and sent it to me.
D websites all say i hv to pay
Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by whitecloth: 9:59am On Nov 23, 2015
Fayvhur:

dunno bout dhat, i hv yhur e-mail, cn i forward d book der?? My cousin got it free of charge, and sent it to me.
D websites all say i hv to pay

Yes, you can forward it there.
Thanks
Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by Zainal(f): 8:59am On Feb 02, 2016
I've been searching for Angels & Demons by Dan Brown with no luck. Help, anyone pls?
Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by Fayvhur(f): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Zainal:
I've been searching for Angels & Demons by Dan Brown with no luck. Help, anyone pls?

it's on vk
Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by chidamysy: 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pls can you share the link here
Fayvhur:

it's on vk
Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by chidamysy: 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
Have you seen?
Zainal:
Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by Fayvhur(f): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
chidamysy:
Have you seen?
I cnn send it on WhatsApp
Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by omaolowo(m): 4:40am On Mar 07, 2018
A quiz from one of the books of D O Fagunwa
grin

Re: Download Your Novels In Pdf Here by ChibisiIleagu(m): 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
Please am still here ooo

Any link to download African novels?
Please kindly WhatsApp me 08039507041

Ebooks and PDF even if you have the hard copy of African novels especially igbo authors i will be glad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University, Benin Republic, Cotonou. / Toefl Exam Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria, Registration in Nigeria, Lagos, PH / Application For Admission: Federal Polytechnic Ukana in Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.