Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Sun Java Studio Creator 2.0 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Sun Java Studio Creator 2.0 (1486 Views)

"Qt Creator" Need Solution / I Need Sms Portal Creator / Creator Of Python Has This To Say About Nigerian Spammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sun Java Studio Creator 2.0 by ayodinho91: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please, does anyone know where I can download sun java studio creator 2.0.... I'll really appreciate it.
Re: Sun Java Studio Creator 2.0 by youngestpr(m): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
http://en.softonic.com/s/java-studio-creator

Let me know if you are unable to get it then i will download for you.

2 Likes

Re: Sun Java Studio Creator 2.0 by ayodinho91: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
youngestpr: http://en.softonic.com/s/java-studio-creator

Let me know if you are unable to get it then i will download for you.
Thanks alot for your response. But i was unable to download it. If you have the set up, you can please send it to my e-mail
. I'll appreciate it.
Re: Sun Java Studio Creator 2.0 by youngestpr(m): 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
ayodinho91:
Thanks alot for your response. But i was unable to download it. If you have the set up, you can please send it to my e-mail
ayodinho@gmail.com. I'll appreciate it.

I am unable to do that, gmail is seeing the zip file as a virus. Are you on skype, I can send to you there (teejay.yp)
Re: Sun Java Studio Creator 2.0 by ayodinho91: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
youngestpr:

I am unable to do that, gmail is seeing the zip file as a virus. Are you on skype, I can send to you there (teejay.yp)
I'm on skype.
my user name is
i'll be expecting it. Thanks for helping.

(1) (Reply)

School Project / Help I Am Ready To Pay 5k Or More For Someone To Help Me Hack A Facebook Account / Hookup For Arduino Programmers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.