Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

MBGN Winner, Iheoma Nnadi To Drop Out Of School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MBGN Winner, Iheoma Nnadi To Drop Out Of School (692 Views)

Anna Banner Turns 20, Happy Birthday To The Ex MBGN Winner / Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi / Seyi Shay, Iheoma-nnadi And Other Celebrities Rocking White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MBGN Winner, Iheoma Nnadi To Drop Out Of School by tosdelaw: 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
Newly crowned Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN), Iheoma Nnadi, has disclosed that she will abandon her education for now because of her new status as a beauty queen.

According to Iheoma, it will be better for her to concentrate on her reign as MBGN winner because age is still on her side at 19.

She added that her present priority is her pet project, fighting child trafficking and other forms of child abuse in the country.

“I am just 19; I believe I will achieve more if I focus on this at least for now. I have to concentrate on MBGN besides I can travel in and out South Africa. If you focus on one thing at a time, you would do it better,” she explained in an interview.
http://www.naijaolofofo.com/mbgn-winner-iheoma-nnadi-to-drop-out-of-school/

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Dr Sid White Wedding / 50 Cent To Donate $750K To Millionaire Floyd Mayweather! Is He NOW Broke? / Mercy Johnson Speaks On Why She Loves Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.