Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Strict Parenting: Is It The Best Way To Raise A Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strict Parenting: Is It The Best Way To Raise A Child (674 Views)

Funny Photos. Parenting Is Never Easy. / Is It Possible To Raise A Child Without Beating / Best City To Raise A Family In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strict Parenting: Is It The Best Way To Raise A Child by Zeusd3(m): 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Growing up was so much fun that i wish to re-live every moment. My friend (name withdrawn), had this strict parents that even we his friends and class mate stay clear of his house to prevent him being beaten like hell... He and his siblings would be beaten with objects in site. When even he is in our mist we are in red alert. Our gathering is thrown into chaos at the site of his parent, with everyone running for cover so that my man will not be sited. Some will say it was as a result of we being a bad company and that i don't believe, my parents told me to stay clear of him due to his level of badness.

With that in mind i was wondering do parent need to go to that extent of making their children quake at their site to train their child...?

Will strict parenting make a good child...?

How would children glow with such parent knowing they would not want less than what they ask of their children...?
Re: Strict Parenting: Is It The Best Way To Raise A Child by spays(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dis reminds me of my secondary skul classmate very notorious in skul but d day he's mom came e became dump instantly #memories
Re: Strict Parenting: Is It The Best Way To Raise A Child by egopersonified(f): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Would love to ask idi amin this question.
Btw,seun how far with the dislike button issue?
Re: Strict Parenting: Is It The Best Way To Raise A Child by Zeusd3(m): 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
even dis days over grown baby show dis trend... they re chill around their parrnt and hyper-active around friends

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Sure Your Children Fulfill Their Destiny / My Twinkle's Bday / 30 Traits Of An Empath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.