Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] (15954 Views)

How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video / Natural Way To Relieve Menstrual Cramps / Dysmenorrhea a.k.a Menstrual Pain or Cramps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by Odika1: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2014
Ayorh4you:

Which kind astral jouney b that? Astral planeabeg bring me back ooo cry grin cheesy
grin
Ayorh4you:

Which kind astral jouney b that? Astral planeabeg bring me back ooo cry grin cheesy
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by kayboy4y(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2014
Naija gals are too fat for this abeg. They bend talk more of folding anything.
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by prof800(m): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2014
yhermmie: This will just bring more pains. U know all those kind menstrual cramps wey go dey shook u 4 belle, u no fit stand up or bend down,u go just stay in one position till d thing free u
If the thing hook you like that, you stay in this pose and breathe ujjayi:

When you feel relieved a bit, communicate with your body like this:

Repeat the poses during the next sunrise.

IT'S FUN! IT'S HEALTH!
prof800 is here... wink
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by faithugo64(f): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
tanx op,u dont know how much you av helped me today
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by anitank(f): 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
Just take 2 felvin and 1 buscopan with a glass of water on the first day of your period, and you won't feel a thing for the entire 4 days undecided undecided
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by PrincessB1(f): 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
Diz cnt cntrl d pain i do feel.....my IB tab is ok tnx
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by onose1(f): 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hhm..this exercise is scary oo..as I just slim reach...what if I break? lipsrsealed
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by superior1: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
[size=13pt]Yoga or any other derivative of eastern religion is forbidden for any serious Christian [/size]
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by prof800(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
faithugo64: tanx op,u dont know how much you av helped me today
welcome... my name is prof800. wink
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by Infomizer(m): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nice work Op! Please, do you know any where one can purchase a yoga mat from in Nigeria? Or even a yoga club sorta?
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by Infomizer(m): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
superior1: Yoga or any other derivative of eastern religion is forbidden for any serious Christian
But christianity is also a derivative of the physical and spiritual inclination of other climes. Abi?
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by Obodo999(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nonybb: God really blessed me as a man. I don undecidedt give out blood each month

actually . giving out monthly blood reduce blood pressure. This best explained why its men that suffer from high blood pressure and strokes angry

2 Likes

Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by prof800(m): 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Infomizer: Nice work Op! Please, do you know any where one can purchase a yoga mat from in Nigeria? Or even a yoga club sorta?
The ones I know were imported but...

It is sold on Jumia and OLX by Jeorex sports. They have just 10 items left! ...about 3500-4000naira.
www./joerex-special-print-yoga-mat-97369.html
[img]http://static./p/joerex-5212-96379-1-product.jpg[/img]

fitness Equipment by;
Joerex Sport Nig Ltd
104, western avenue, Ojuelegba roundabout Surulere, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by Harmvirus(f): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
cool Thanks op.. Will try smiley
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by kobonaire(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
ichidodo: Yoga is a cure-all...Even infertility...
true dat ... also nothing sexier than a babe in a very convoluted yoga pose cool
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by kobonaire(m): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
onose1: Hhm..this exercise is scary oo..as I just slim reach...what if I break? lipsrsealed
sweerie .... you will even become more toned and séxier
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by ichidodo: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
kobonaire: true dat ... also nothing sexier than a babe in a very convoluted yoga pose cool
From six years experience nothing beats the sex after a strenous yoga session.....It gets far better when your partner can go lotus....

1 Like

Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by superior1: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
Infomizer:
But christianity is also a derivative of the physical and spiritual inclination of other climes. Abi?

That will be your exclusive opinion and you are entitled to it
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by Jhayeahsam01(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
yoga ko yourgurt ni
.not meant for my wife
she be buttie
if she try dis ago be in hard work for night rubbing and massaging all her body...

not meant for virgin, easy tears can occur,.....
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by jericco1(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Those chubby ladies over there --- won't dare try any of these. .what?
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by lepasharon(f): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
Op I would love to get into yoga,but where do I start as a beginner? undecided

I have been reading about the postures,movements and breathing techniques and the different terminology
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by prof800(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
lepasharon: Op I would love to get into yoga,but where do I start as a beginner? undecided

I have been reading about the postures,movements and breathing techniques and the different terminology
You'll need an instructor...
...but since we're in the 'age of tech', you can learn from training DVDs.
[img]http://static./p/jumia-dvds-3741-69535-1-product.jpg[/img]
some can be shopped online: www./exercise-fitness-dvds/

1 Like

Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by Infomizer(m): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
superior1:

That will be your exclusive opinion and you are entitled to it
A fact it is, my opinion it also is.
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yoga isn't for everyone....So don't try it if you aren't flexible.
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by superior1: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
Infomizer:
A fact it is, my opinion it also is.

Again you'r entitled to think it is a fact.
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by lepasharon(f): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
prof800:
You'll need an instructor...
...but since we're in the 'age of tech', you can learn from training DVDs.
[img]http://static./p/jumia-dvds-3741-69535-1-product.jpg[/img]
some can be shopped online: www./exercise-fitness-dvds/

Thanks Op...im off to buy my yoga mat !...but how long before i become flexible tongue
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by faithugo64(f): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
prof800:
male
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by faithugo64(f): 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
prof800:
malei thought the poster was a female
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by Abbey2sam(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Pls what's menstrual cramp
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by Infomizer(m): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
prof800:
The ones I know were imported but...

It is sold on Jumia and OLX by Jeorex sports. They have just 10 items left! ...about 3500-4000naira.
www./joerex-special-print-yoga-mat-97369.html
[img]http://static./p/joerex-5212-96379-1-product.jpg[/img]

fitness Equipment by;
Joerex Sport Nig Ltd
104, western avenue, Ojuelegba roundabout Surulere, Lagos.
May the force be with you Prof
Re: How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
IT HELPS.
For me, the pain was so agonizing that I would literally have to put my life on hold, and spend the first few days in bed with a hot pack and a barf bag. Acetaminophen would only slightly. numb the pain, besides leaving me with a wonderful parting gift called nausea that would empty my stomach and make my world spin. Back in my pre-teen years, my mom would actually hide the bottle because she feared I would accidentally overdose in search of just a little more relief. It just wasn't the life, man woman.

Doctors visits abounded with nothing gained but the knowledge that some women go through a more severe type of cramp pain torture hell than others, terming it primary dysmenorrhea. Though I was an active person otherwise, my doctor would only suggest that I exercise through it -_- I couldn't do it - the movements he suggested felt too far too quick and abrupt, and all it did was worsen the pain. Looking back, it's kinda weird how nobody thought of Yoga. I discovered it by accident through a friend years l8r, and noticed a tremendous difference.

Around that same time, I stopped eating meat (excluding seafood) for a completely different reason (restricting meat is supposed to help with sleep), but I noticed yet another turnaround.

I haven't stopped either practice to this day. I'd say this lifestyle has plenty of benefits.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctor Saves Woman Who Had Asthma Attack On A Flight From Lagos To Kano / Differentiating Between Typhoid And Malaria Fever / Doctors Of Death: Nigeria's Medical Misdiagnosis Crisis - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.