Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Submitting A Blank Sheet Or Writing Anything, Which Is Better In An Exam? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Submitting A Blank Sheet Or Writing Anything, Which Is Better In An Exam? (638 Views)

New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered / 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam / See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submitting A Blank Sheet Or Writing Anything, Which Is Better In An Exam? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hello all, i've just been thinking about this, You are in an exam hall, prolly you dont know the right answers to the questions, should you just submit the answer sheet blankly as it was given to you, or should you write something ... just something even if you are not sure of what you are writing to be correct answers? Which is better?

Answers please!
Re: Submitting A Blank Sheet Or Writing Anything, Which Is Better In An Exam? by silverhulk: 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
just try and tink of something so as to get mark dnt just submit like dat write something.
Re: Submitting A Blank Sheet Or Writing Anything, Which Is Better In An Exam? by hiteelong(f): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
If u submit blank sheet u are OYO o unless u ve arranged with the examiner that u will ve access to ur paper after exam & fill up blank space. If nt I wud rather write anytin dt comes to mind
Re: Submitting A Blank Sheet Or Writing Anything, Which Is Better In An Exam? by greatestman(m): 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
RedBenson: Hello all, i've just been thinking about this, You are in an exam hall, prolly you dont know the right answers to the questions, should you just submit the answer sheet blankly as it was given to you, or should you write something ... just something even if you are not sure of what you are writing to be correct answers? Which is better?

Answers please!

That is why is advisable to know little in many thing, so that you will not be caught un aware. It happen to me when i was in 200 level. The course was very bulky so i decided to read little about the various topics in the course. To my greatest surprise the lecturer just ask one question in that TEST o boy see me see wahala that was my first time to see question i cannot attempt. The question he asked was quite different from the answer i gave thought it was related, instead of submitting blank answer sheet i wrote something and i was able to get 8/20. So i advice you to write something related to the question asked. Or write something you about the course even if it is not related to the question asked.

This is our slogan:

Person wey read na him serious

Person wey pass na him know book.

1 Like

Re: Submitting A Blank Sheet Or Writing Anything, Which Is Better In An Exam? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
silverhulk: just try and tink of something so as to get mark dnt just submit like dat write something.

Good one.
Re: Submitting A Blank Sheet Or Writing Anything, Which Is Better In An Exam? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
greatestman:

That is why is advisable to know little in many thing, so that you will not be caught un aware. It happen to me when i was in 200 level. The course was very bulky so i decided to read little about the various topics in the course. To my greatest surprise the lecturer just ask one question in that TEST o boy see me see wahala that was my first time to see question i cannot attempt. The question he asked was quite different from the answer i gave thought it was related, instead of submitting blank answer sheet i wrote something and i was able to get 8/20. So i advice you to write something related to the question asked. Or write something you about the course even if it is not related to the question asked.

This is our slogan:

Person wey read na him serious

Person wey pass na him know book.

Good one though funny.
Re: Submitting A Blank Sheet Or Writing Anything, Which Is Better In An Exam? by Abeen2faco: 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
I need a driving job in Abuja, any info call Mr on 08154221167.

(1) (Reply)

OAU Tuition: Few Years Ago And Today / AKSU Admission List 2014/2015 Out On JAMB Portal / Myths Of Underrated University Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.