Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

House Of Sienna: Personsl Shopping Made Easy - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / House Of Sienna: Personsl Shopping Made Easy (668 Views)

SHOPPING MADE EASIER!! Shop Online For Ur Shoes,handbags,accessories & Lots More / Kaftans For Sale: House Of Sienna / Uk Shopping Made Easy With Adgbenfash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Sienna: Personsl Shopping Made Easy by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hi everyone, how are you doing? Are you a wholesaler or retailer and and you want to buy things from the UK no need to stress we are here to help, we get you goods at the cost price and you pay for our service and shipping.

First customer who buys goods worth 100k will not be charged for our service but will pay for shipping good innit, so what are you waiting for trll your friends to tell their friends

My email is egbudje@gmail.com and my bb pin is 7C565747

Thanks

Re: House Of Sienna: Personsl Shopping Made Easy by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
More pics

Re: House Of Sienna: Personsl Shopping Made Easy by RoyalRoy(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
You cater only for ladies?
Re: House Of Sienna: Personsl Shopping Made Easy by RoyalRoy(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
Can I do my own shopping from any store and then you pick up and ship to me?
Re: House Of Sienna: Personsl Shopping Made Easy by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
RoyalRoy: Can I do my own shopping from any store and then you pick up and ship to me?

I cater for all men, womem and kids yes you can pls send m an email. Thanks
Re: House Of Sienna: Personsl Shopping Made Easy by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
More

Re: House Of Sienna: Personsl Shopping Made Easy by RoyalRoy(m): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
MrsSiena:

I cater for all men, womem and kids yes you can pls send m an email. Thanks

Soon enough. Thanks
Re: House Of Sienna: Personsl Shopping Made Easy by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
You welcome

Re: House Of Sienna: Personsl Shopping Made Easy by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
More

(1) (Reply)

New FEMALE LEATHER Watches[ Cheap And Affordable] .with Pics.. / Milani/bh Cosmetics/iman/l.a Girl/black Opal In Stock / Affordable New Flat Shoes And Female Socks For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.