Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Why I Decided To Join Politics - Desmond Elliot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Decided To Join Politics - Desmond Elliot (543 Views)

Ini Edo Stuns In Blue Dress For Honourable Desmond Elliot’s Inaugural Reception / Hafiz Oyetoro Popularly Known As Simply Saka May Soon Join Politics (see Photos) / Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Decided To Join Politics - Desmond Elliot by great664(m): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nigerian Nollywood Actor/Director Desmond Elliot has joined the list of Nollywood stars who have decided to go into politics.

He is contesting for a seat in the Lagos State House of Representatives. He gave his reasons for joining politics to the Nigerian Tribune.

"The current situation is very pathetic he said, I feel God has helped me so far and I want to give back through politics that will be favourable to the youths.

The worst part of our national life is that the level of corruption has not allowed youths to understand what it means to live a meaningful life . Just because of lack of knowledge of what to do, we are being side tracked. There are no jobs, and issues like these lead to frustration. A lot needs to be done on agriculture, every state in Nigeria needs to see how it can contribute to nation building... More&Ource: http://ask9ja..com/2014/07/reason-why-i-join-politics-desmond.html

(1) (Reply)

Try It Out, Name The Famous Men In This Photo / Naya Rivera Marries Ryan Dorsey 3 Months After Ending Engagement To Big Sean / Nollywood Actor: “I Do Not Have University Degree” — Ramsey Nouah Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.