Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

How To Join 2 Images Or More With A Laptop, PLEASE HELP!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Join 2 Images Or More With A Laptop, PLEASE HELP!! (1003 Views)

Techno N3 As Hosport On A Laptop / Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Join 2 Images Or More With A Laptop, PLEASE HELP!! by Buchukwu: 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please guys help me, is there a program to be used in Joining pictures on a laptop, i need it urgently.
Re: How To Join 2 Images Or More With A Laptop, PLEASE HELP!! by ayukdaboss(m): 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
Buchukwu: Please guys help me, is there a program to be used in Joining pictures on a laptop, i need it urgently.

Merging how?? Like you want to make a photo collage?
Re: How To Join 2 Images Or More With A Laptop, PLEASE HELP!! by Buchukwu: 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Merging how?? Like you want to make a photo collage?
No i want to merge like 4 pictures together in one photo please help. Any program for that?
Re: How To Join 2 Images Or More With A Laptop, PLEASE HELP!! by ayukdaboss(m): 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Buchukwu:
No i want to add like 4 pictures together in one photo please help.

Do you have whatsapp...so I can tutor you
Re: How To Join 2 Images Or More With A Laptop, PLEASE HELP!! by Buchukwu: 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Do you have whatsapp...so I can tutor you
Yeah but don't like chattin, i'm nt using it, cant we talk here, others could benefit from it.
Re: How To Join 2 Images Or More With A Laptop, PLEASE HELP!! by ayukdaboss(m): 12:00am On Jul 23, 2014
No wahala....

Step one..Copy the four pictures to a new folder on your desktop. Which OS are you using??
Re: How To Join 2 Images Or More With A Laptop, PLEASE HELP!! by Buchukwu: 12:02am On Jul 23, 2014
ayukdaboss: No wahala....

Step one..Copy the four pictures to a new folder on your desktop. Which OS are you using??
WINXP
Re: How To Join 2 Images Or More With A Laptop, PLEASE HELP!! by ayukdaboss(m): 12:02am On Jul 23, 2014
Please try replying as fast as you can. Sleep dey my eye o smiley
Re: How To Join 2 Images Or More With A Laptop, PLEASE HELP!! by ayukdaboss(m): 12:04am On Jul 23, 2014
Win XP..na wa o. I have actually forgotten how that interface looks like but no worries wink

How large are your images??
Re: How To Join 2 Images Or More With A Laptop, PLEASE HELP!! by ayukdaboss(m): 12:06am On Jul 23, 2014
if you've copied the images to your desktop ....to check the resolution right click on any of the images and click on properties" to confirm the resolution.

That's for Windows 7. I hope it is same for Xp
Re: How To Join 2 Images Or More With A Laptop, PLEASE HELP!! by ayukdaboss(m): 12:07am On Jul 23, 2014
Have u checked the resolution?? Are your images high resolution??
Re: How To Join 2 Images Or More With A Laptop, PLEASE HELP!! by Buchukwu: 12:08am On Jul 23, 2014
ayukdaboss: Win XP..na wa o. I have actually forgotten how that interface looks like but no worries wink

How large are your images??
Its normal,can you please type it all so wen i wake up 2moro, i'll see it, wanna sleep, no vex, or u leave it 2moro and type it for me abeg.
Re: How To Join 2 Images Or More With A Laptop, PLEASE HELP!! by ayukdaboss(m): 12:11am On Jul 23, 2014
Buchukwu: Its normal,can you please type it all so wen i wake up 2moro, i'll see it, wanna sleep, no vex, or u leave it 2moro and type it for me abeg.

Lol...I'm not using XP. I have forgotten how to navigate my way through without looking at it. I thought its something I'll show u step by step using win7 interface and directing you when you have problems. I can't start typing any long stuff here. You can hala me in the morning.

1 Like

Re: How To Join 2 Images Or More With A Laptop, PLEASE HELP!! by Blaizepro: 1:40am On Jul 23, 2014
just download picasa and thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry World Undergoing Maintenance / Capture Photos By Whistling On Android Devices / Pics taken with Blackberry Bold 6 not displaying on android... help needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.