Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Pregnancy And Abortion, How Soon? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy And Abortion, How Soon? (636 Views)

Early Pregnancy And Pepper Soup / Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. / Fibroid, Pregnancy And Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy And Abortion, How Soon? by boyoxi: 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
I and my new girlfriend had unprotected sex 4 days ago. Now she tells me she went to do a blood pregnancy test today, it came in positive and she has gotten rid of it (abortion).
She already told me she was expecting her period in 2 days time and my impression was that a pregnancy test would be ideal next week.

We already agreed we would do the test next week. So I was a little surprised when she told me she did the test today and got rid of the pregnancy. She showed me proof of it bleeding. And now she's blaming me for pushing her to it. But she didn't seek my consent before she went ahead. So I'm kinda wondering, How soon after unprotected sex can a woman determine that she is pregnant? Also how soon can abortion be carried out?

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy And Abortion, How Soon? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 23, 2014
hmmm, pregnancy can occur in less than four days, Buh in honesty having sex unprotected is dangerous an u aught to have known better.
Re: Pregnancy And Abortion, How Soon? by boyoxi: 5:19am On Jul 23, 2014
Famouspecky: hmmm, pregnancy can occur in less than four days, Buh in honesty having sex unprotected is dangerous an u aught to have known better.

The mistake has already happened and I have had my regrets. What I want to know is if it is possible to detect pregnancy that early and if abortion is possible that early.

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: India Doctors Remove 232 Teeth From A 17yr Old Boy’s Mouth / Ebola: Scientists Demand Emergency Response Mechanism / Ebola Treatment Is Out But Not Yet Approved, Average Price $26.63

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.