Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Need Help Designing This E-commerce Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help Designing This E-commerce Website (997 Views)

E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. / Need Help Designing My Blog / >> Help - Designing Website Header (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Designing This E-commerce Website by kaysy(m): 12:23am On Jul 23, 2014
Hello Good Day,
Please i want to set up an e-Commerce website for sales of JAMB, WAEC etc scratch cards, am a blogger and knows nothing about web design & programming but am trying my best in the meantime, my questions now are

1. Can i use a blog to achieve this aim?
2. If No, what do i need to do to get this done
3. Do i need a plugin or some HTML codes to get this done
4. What other things are necessary for this project

I want to use QuickTeller as my online payment platform and i want the system to send a copy of the displayed scratch card PIN & Serial Number to the email address used for purchase once payment is successful.

Kindly get back to me as i want this project to be completed before the sales of 2014/2015 JAMB Cards begins. My e-mail is kaysyxpress@yahoo.com

Thank You
Re: I Need Help Designing This E-commerce Website by oluchijud(f): 1:22am On Jul 23, 2014
I do not think u can use a blog to design an eCommerce website. you do not need plenty codes either.. Get a website, just make sure ur web host's Control panel allows auto installation of scripts. you can install any shopping cart application like Opencart, Oscommerce, prestashop. Just go to use youtube n download tutorials on how to use any of them.. for instance, 'OpenCart tutorials for beginners(or visit opencart-training.com if u want to use opencart)',Ubercart tutorials for beginners'.... You'll get lots of tutorials to help u build ur store. The tutorials will also guide u through the plug-ins you'll need. There's also this Nigerian guy that runs a free online store builder. his site url is storefront.com.ng . Hope this is of help in any way? Best of luck
Re: I Need Help Designing This E-commerce Website by hilaryiwens05: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2014
Wordpress can do all dat...hola 08182428991/08062207346 bbm: 22E88D19
Re: I Need Help Designing This E-commerce Website by kaysy(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2014
oluchijud: I do not think u can use a blog to design an eCommerce website. you do not need plenty codes either.. Get a website, just make sure ur web host's Control panel allows auto installation of scripts. you can install any shopping cart application like Opencart, Oscommerce, prestashop. Just go to use youtube n download tutorials on how to use any of them.. for instance, 'OpenCart tutorials for beginners(or visit opencart-training.com if u want to use opencart)',Ubercart tutorials for beginners'.... You'll get lots of tutorials to help u build ur store. The tutorials will also guide u through the plug-ins you'll need. There's also this Nigerian guy that runs a free online store builder. his site url is storefront.com.ng . Hope this is of help in any way? Best of luck

Thank You for the guide, maybe i should use WordPress just like hilaryiwens05 stated, but am not sure wordPress is as HackProof as Blogger is. i have been using Blogger for years and am very good at it, the cost of having to study WordPress now is what i have to create time for, then i'l visit those shopping cart sites u provided. any further help will be appreciated, besides i think i need to use spreadsheet in this work

hilaryiwens05: Wordpress can do all dat...hola 08182428991/08062207346 bbm: 22E88D19

Please can u teach me on what to do on my WordPress site to get this done.... See email above. Thanks
Re: I Need Help Designing This E-commerce Website by WebHostingPal: 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
kaysy: Hello Good Day,
Please i want to set up an e-Commerce website for sales of JAMB, WAEC etc scratch cards, am a blogger and knows nothing about web design & programming but am trying my best in the meantime, my questions now are....

Hi, if you are really serious about your idea, I wouldn't use Word Press, I will advice that you use an ecommerce system to achieve your objective. After all ecommerce systems are specifically developed for this kind of purpose. There are free ecommerce systems you can readily use and there are premium ones, Google is your pal.

Considering you are new to this, I would suggest that you hire someone with the knowledge to customise a free or premium ecommerce system for you. If this is a real business, I would advice that you avoid those that offer you cheap quotes grin

Hope this helps!
Re: I Need Help Designing This E-commerce Website by phpier: 4:12am On Jul 24, 2014
kaysy: Hello Good Day,
Please i want to set up an e-Commerce website for sales of JAMB, WAEC etc scratch cards, am a blogger and knows nothing about web design & programming but am trying my best in the meantime, my questions now are

1. Can i use a blog to achieve this aim?
2. If No, what do i need to do to get this done
3. Do i need a plugin or some HTML codes to get this done
4. What other things are necessary for this project

I want to use QuickTeller as my online payment platform and i want the system to send a copy of the displayed scratch card PIN & Serial Number to the email address used for purchase once payment is successful.

Kindly get back to me as i want this project to be completed before the sales of 2014/2015 JAMB Cards begins. My e-mail is kaysyxpress@yahoo.com

Thank You
i sent u a an email
Re: I Need Help Designing This E-commerce Website by micodon(m): 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
Wordpress?? Never. Hire Someone
Re: I Need Help Designing This E-commerce Website by ajayweb(m): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
i will do this for you and my price is only 8k to 10k contact me ajaysinghaswal89@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

LETS USE THIS MEDIUM TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO OUR WEBSITE..... / Help Needed: Nairaland Shows Weirdly In Chrome [screenshot]. / Need Articles For Your Blog? Just Show Interest!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.