Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Info On How To Start A Small Scale Detergent Production - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Info On How To Start A Small Scale Detergent Production (878 Views)

Video Of How To Produce Liquid Soap, Bar Soap, Detergent, Pomade, Air Freshener / The Formula, Composition And Manufacturing Of Detergent / How To Start Your Own Soap/detergent Making Business {free Info} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Info On How To Start A Small Scale Detergent Production by HisSexcellency(m): 12:34am On Jul 23, 2014
I've a budget of 250k, i intend starting up a small scale detergent production by september latest. But i need some advice on how to go about getting the packaging and sealing machine needed for the production. And any other info that maybe of help thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Good Titles For A Shoe Wholesale/retail Business / Want Anything From The UK? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.