Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,526 members, 7,823,285 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Waec May /june Result Shall Be Out Fully In 2weeks Time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec May /june Result Shall Be Out Fully In 2weeks Time (732 Views)

Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) / When Will Nabteb 2013/2014 May/june Result Will Be Out ˚☺k˚˚ >̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮ơ̴͡ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec May /june Result Shall Be Out Fully In 2weeks Time by luigiajah(m): 7:01am On Jul 23, 2014
Waec Result for 2014 To be
Announce soon
Waec Result for 2014 To be Announce
soon: THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT
THE WAEC OFFICIAL TOLD THE
SOCIAL MEDIA MEMBER THAT THE
WILL SOON ANNOUNCE WHEN THEY
ARE GOING TO RELEASE THE RESULT
TO THE PUBLIC. According the waec
chairman said
meanly look at the result, a lot of the
candidate perform well, he also said
that
this year exams my of the candidate
pass
they exams out of the 100%, 85% pass
the
exams.
We... Continue reading @ http://skyreloadz.tk/forum2_theme_110758716.xhtml?tema=48
Re: Waec May /june Result Shall Be Out Fully In 2weeks Time by ezejenifer333: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hello my name is jenifer please Every body in the house should join me thank God and the helper he send to me, talking about Mr DESMOND, this. Is the 4th time am writing waec result and when I check my result, my chemistry and my English was very poor and I almost died because I cannot imagine my self writing another exam so I was opportune to contact Mr DESMOND he told me not to worry that he will help me to upgrade my English to a higher grade which he did and now guess what, my chemistry is B2 and my English was c4 now wow am very happy. If you need this help, call. Mr DESMOND on this number ( 08165915209) cos it is better you this now than to write another exam. and i also want you to benefit from it you can contact him now with this 08165915209 now before it get late..........
Re: Waec May /june Result Shall Be Out Fully In 2weeks Time by Lucyben0: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2014
Waec withheld my result and it was Mr Andrew that helped me to release the result. I am so happy that there is still good and God fearing people like Mr Andrew in the Waec office i am so happy and here is his number 08152240666 in case you need his help on your waec

(1) (Reply)

FUT Minna Rated Among Top 100 Universities In Africa / Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko 2014/15 Post UTME / 5 Factors To Consider When Choosing A Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.