Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? (24363 Views)

What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? / Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? / Recommend Good Android Games That Are Less Than 250 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by Okaka27(m): 10:30am On Aug 29, 2014
ledafaze:

What is ur email let me send it to u
yaqubabdlmujib27@gmail.com
Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2014
igbsam:

The game takes patience and also, if you are connected online, you could get extra lives from people on your facebook who are addicted to candy crush as well. Sometimes, i get up to 15 extra lives from friends who are in the kingdom as well and i tend to utilize it.

Presently on Level 418.

hey dear,am stuck n cnt even move ma leg.am in level 130 n i dnt av any clue on ow to achieve d objective.pls help
Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by harden(m): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2014
Collinz2: instead of wasting ur mb in downloadin jst download gamekiller or game guardian or game cih2 to hack the game and get what u want. Search google on how to do it.
plz how do i hack my asphalt 8 tqmx
Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by Collinz2(m): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
harden: plz how do i hack my asphalt 8 tqmx
search google nd download the 3 hack tools, install and open each of them and minimize them (u mst be rooted) when u open and minimize gamekiller, move it down a little, cus game cih will cover it. After u have minimise all the hack tools, open ur game, and play it, when u are playing it pause it and make sure u see the money or gold u want 2 hack, if u see the money or gold, click on any of the tool and input the exact money or gold u have in the search box ( if u have 20,000dollor or gold, input it in the search field) and click ok or search, it will search for that figure and show u result, if u see one or two result, click the first on and input the amount u want (u better put 99999999999999999) or any number u want and click on modify or ok, (on game killer click modify and store), go back 2 ur game and see the magic, if u did nt see it, play the game and pause it again u will ses ur cash.

if u pause the game and did nt see the money or gold that means u have to finish the mission or race before u can see it (like dead trigger.)

if u search and see 3 result upward or 2000 result (any result can appear), go back to the game and use up ur money/gold or spend it and try again.

make sure u see wht u want to hack b4 u hack.
Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by Collinz2(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
Its nt compulsory u mst use the 3 hack tools. Try each of them one by one and see whch one will work and note it does nt work on all games.
Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by harden(m): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
Collinz2: search google nd download the 3 hack tools, install and open each of them and minimize them (u mst be rooted) when u open and minimize gamekiller, move it down a little, cus game cih will cover it. After u have minimise all the hack tools, open ur game, and play it, when u are playing it pause it and make sure u see the money or gold u want 2 hack, if u see the money or gold, click on any of the tool and input the exact money or gold u have in the search box ( if u have 20,000dollor or gold, input it in the search field) and click ok or search, it will search for that figure and show u result, if u see one or two result, click the first on and input the amount u want (u better put 99999999999999999) or any number u want and click on modify or ok, (on game killer click modify and store), go back 2 ur game and see the magic, if u did nt see it, play the game and pause it again u will ses ur cash.

if u pause the game and did nt see the money or gold that means u have to finish the mission or race before u can see it (like dead trigger.)

if u search and see 3 result upward or 2000 result (any result can appear), go back to the game and use up ur money/gold or spend it and try again.

tanx very much man gonna try it out nd gve u feed back
Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by waleski(m): 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
I play candy crush everyday, modern combat 4 deux ex:the fall, and fifa 14, need gamers who are in Bayelsa though.
Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by igbsam(m): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2014
Bukiminaj:

hey dear,am stuck n cnt even move ma leg.am in level 130 n i dnt av any clue on ow to achieve d objective.pls help

Hi, i'm sorry for getting back at you this late. Okay, lemme see how you can bypass it.

Make striped candies. It will help.

Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
igbsam:

Hi, i'm sorry for getting back at you this late. Okay, lemme see how you can bypass it.

Make striped candies. It will help.

waz striped candies?
Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by nani667: 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
The new Gold bars concept on Candy Crush is pretty cool..... Enough gold bars to spend ✔
Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by igbsam(m): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
Bukiminaj:

waz striped candies?

By matching 4 candies of the same sweet together you will get a striped candy
Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
igbsam:

By matching 4 candies of the same sweet together you will get a striped candy

u dnt get d level am talkin abt.ts level 130(order 20red,90blue n 30green)
Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by tunnex190: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
My favourite android game is Football Manager Handheld 2014
Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by Okaka27(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2014
tunnex190: My favourite android game is Football Manager Handheld 2014
guy they say dah game I gaz du heavy download to open am
Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by abiolaabexyo(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
My batman no gree install ooo
Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by coolshegs10(m): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2014
embarassed
Akbee:
yeah!dats the best game so far..its graphics is okay plus the play modes n oda settings...i play it everyday cos its so so interesting...
cry
Akbee:
yeah!dats the best game so far..its graphics is okay plus the play modes n oda settings...i play it everyday cos its so so interesting...

broda pls how will I unlock it na(tournament mode,manager mode,etc...)....d only mode I can play is "Game of the week" which I downloaded and I don play am,he don taya me.
Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by coolshegs10(m): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2014
Collinz2: search google nd download the 3 hack tools, install and open each of them and minimize them (u mst be rooted) when u open and minimize gamekiller, move it down a little, cus game cih will cover it. After u have minimise all the hack tools, open ur game, and play it, when u are playing it pause it and make sure u see the money or gold u want 2 hack, if u see the money or gold, click on any of the tool and input the exact money or gold u have in the search box ( if u have 20,000dollor or gold, input it in the search field) and click ok or search, it will search for that figure and show u result, if u see one or two result, click the first on and input the amount u want (u better put 99999999999999999) or any number u want and click on modify or ok, (on game killer click modify and store), go back 2 ur game and see the magic, if u did nt see it, play the game and pause it again u will ses ur cash.

broda,hw do I search for d 3 hack tools on google.D one I searched showed me sometin else......wat is d real name?
Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by Collinz2(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
coolshegs10:

broda,hw do I search for d 3 hack tools on google.D one I searched showed me sometin else......wat is d real name?
game cih, game killer and game guardian
Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by donhils: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
Collinz2:
game cih, game killer and game guardian
Fifa 14 and fifa 15 which is better?
Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by Collinz2(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
donhils:

Fifa 14 and fifa 15 which is better?
i have nt play them, download and test them na
Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by Iykestan(m): 8:28am On Oct 05, 2014
Fifa 14
Injustice gods among us
Frontline 2
Modern combat-zero hour
Killer bean unleashed
Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by donhils: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2014
Collinz2:
i have nt play them, download and test them na
I have the 2 but I can't seem to figure out the one to delete and leave the other. Fifa 15 plays only while connected to internet while fifa 14 has some weekly games that can be played offline. Fifa 15 has better graphics but fifa 14 offer great skills while playing. Above all, in-game songs in fifa 14 are sweeter.
So am finding it hard to delete one as I can't afford having both of them on my phone thereby eating my phone storage. They are about 1.4gigs each
Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by Collinz2(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
donhils:

I have the 2 but I can't seem to figure out the one to delete and leave the other. Fifa 15 plays only while connected to internet while fifa 14 has some weekly games that can be played offline. Fifa 15 has better graphics but fifa 14 offer great skills while playing. Above all, in-game songs in fifa 14 are sweeter.
So am finding it hard to delete one as I can't afford having both of them on my phone thereby eating my phone storage. They are about 1.4gigs each
hmmm jst make up ur mind and delete one. Or find a way to play pes 2015 ofline.
Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by Vecto(m): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Herrmes:
My high score was close to 20 million how about you?
Eh? I felt as if I was on top of the world when I reached 193740.. you do cheat? :/
Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by Vecto(m): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
fattprince:

Bro you know now I just use it to test water. I didn't even know where to see the games before because I don't usually watch Facebook story. All I see before are all this scammers.
fattprincefattprinceIf you fit manage 200 card quote me for dead thread.

Here bruv
MTN
Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by fattprince(m): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
Vecto:

Here bruv
MTN
I've sent it. Did air time transfer. Thanks bro. I just charged my phone
Re: Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games? by Vecto(m): 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
fattprince:

I've sent it. Did air time transfer. Thanks bro. I just charged my phone

Oh thanks man let me check

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus / Infinix Hot 5 And Hot 5 Lite Are Out! - Disappointing Specs? / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.