Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Learn By Experience - From Novices To Professionals - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn By Experience - From Novices To Professionals (840 Views)

Knickknacks For Programmers/ Web Developers And UX/UI Professionals / Share Your Experience From These Live TV Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn By Experience - From Novices To Professionals by cdeveloper(m): 12:34am On Oct 13, 2008
Hey , i am sure you are reading this article because you are  either interested in learning web development  or improving your experiences; whatever the case may be, you are welcome. I am an advocate of open source technology and so contributing to the development of these technology is a hubby. It's a fact that learning a new technology is not an easy task but the secret to learning any new technology is by practical experience. That way you begin to see the value of what you are learning and how best to apply what you have learned.

I run a blog that  i wish to use to help anyone with web development problems.If your problem spans these domain ( xhtml , html , php , css , javascript, ajax ,url-rewriting ,object oriented programming, code optimization,patterns as it applies to web development, front and backend validation,regular expressions ,mysql optimization,classes, database design or modelling, entity-relationships etc) be my guest.

Post your questions on my blog at www.youbanize.com , and i will get back to you. When posting your questions please be specific.

For the experience programmers in the house i think its time we stop talking grammar and start sharing our ideas with those coming behind us.
That way we will see our shortcomings and try to upgrade; The greatest mistake a coder will make is to be complacent about his programming level. If you are confident about your skills i invite you to my blog to take up challanges and   have a real test of your skills.

I respect you all  and perhaps i can learn from the skills of veterans in the house.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me On The Best Option For Internet / Writing A Program To Process Students Result (using Basic) / Need Ubuntu Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.