Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Help!!! I Need Any Job Here In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help!!! I Need Any Job Here In Abuja (601 Views)

I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony / I Need Any Job To Survive Pls Help / I Need A Job Here In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Need Any Job Here In Abuja by Jamieb(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2014
It might sound foolish of me doing this here but at the rate am going now i will break down soon. Am tired of job search and staying idle at home..I hold a B.A (Eng) from one of Nigeria foremost university and i am willing to take up any work. I just need a job to come out of depression. I will realy remain greatful to any Nairaland that might be of help. My contact is 08102804309.
Less i forget, i stay at Kuje
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Help!!! I Need Any Job Here In Abuja by Tintedliz(f): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Me2... in desperate need of a job. Bsc Pub. Admin.
Re: Help!!! I Need Any Job Here In Abuja by biszo(f): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
A telecommunication company set to roll out its services in Abuja(to expand to other locations soon)seeks to employ the following personnel to urgently fill up vacancies:
1.Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant
2. Front Desk Officer
3. IT/Telecom officers
Qualified candidates should send their cv to vivianojobs@gmail.com with the job title as the subject of the email.
Re: Help!!! I Need Any Job Here In Abuja by Jamieb(m): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
biszo: A telecommunication company set to roll out its services in Abuja(to expand to other locations soon)seeks to employ the following personnel to urgently fill up vacancies:
1.Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant
2. Front Desk Officer
3. IT/Telecom officers
Qualified candidates should send their cv to vivianojobs@gmail.com with the job title as the subject of the email.
Thnks for this. I will send my CV c by morning. can one apply for two posts.
Re: Help!!! I Need Any Job Here In Abuja by UcLloyd: 3:45am On Jul 24, 2014
Me as well, abuja resident....B.Eng (EEE).

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Agents Needed! / Great Job Opportunity / I Need A Job Here In Ibadan Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.