Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

I’m F***king Wizkid”- Lady Attacks Tania Omotayo On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m F***king Wizkid”- Lady Attacks Tania Omotayo On Twitter (795 Views)

Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son / Tania Omotayo Shares First Photo Since Wizkid Second Baby News / Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m F***king Wizkid”- Lady Attacks Tania Omotayo On Twitter by berrylyn26: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2014
First it was Adaeze Yobo, Jude Okoye and Ifeoma now its Tania…. A model based in Houston, Caroline Ikpea last night decided to attack Tania with some mean tweets

See details and tweets here: http:///im-fking-wizkid-lady-attacks-tania-omotayo-on-twitter/

Add C004C9B3F to join NaijaVibe BBM Channel
Re: I’m F***king Wizkid”- Lady Attacks Tania Omotayo On Twitter by berrylyn26: 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
[b][/b]Mavin Records – Dorobucci ft Don Jazzy [Video]

Here comes the unarguable track of the year, since Dorobucci was released, it has been causing komotion and has been trending since day 1, here comes the official video of dorobucci from the Mavin Camp, features Don Dorobucci himself, Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, D’Prince, Di’Ja, Korede Bello, Reekado Banks and Dr Sid, it was premiered on ChanelO some hours ago

watch here: http:///mavin-records-dorobucci-ft-don-jazzy-video/

Add C004C9B3F to join NaijaVibe BBM Channel

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Set To Launch His Own Brand Of Bottled Water. / Photo Of The Day: Spot The Hottest Between Iyanya And Usher Raymond? / My Husband Left Me Just After One Month Of Our Marriage [comedian Princess]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.