Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Where Did You(gsm Company) Get My Club Premeirship Idea From? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Did You(gsm Company) Get My Club Premeirship Idea From? (691 Views)

Dear Tomato, Where Did We Go Wrong? / Business Idea From China / Business Idea From U.s.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Did You(gsm Company) Get My Club Premeirship Idea From? by Jcurtis: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2014
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b][size=8pt][/size]Our most innovative GSM company,was the first to launch a marketing concept on the English Premier League back in August 15 2009.Sure they did so only after getting an email tip off to sponsor this prestigious league on hitv,on August 12,2009.

Then they sent me four emails from August 12 to 24th,to forward them a proposal.Mind you,i didn't have that in mind.They started the idea of proposal.

So after four emails,i sent them the proposal on August 31st 2009.Well that was the end of the correspondence with the 4th GSM company.They ran away with my proposal.

Then in September 2009,they dumped the PLAYBALL Concept they released earlier in August and came out with all new:

MY CLUB PREMIERSHIP AND MY CLUB TRIVIA ADVERTISING IDEAS.[b]Our most innovative GSM company,was the first to launch a marketing concept on the English Premier League back in August 15 2009.Sure they did so only after getting an email tip off to sponsor this prestigious league on hitv,on August 12,2009.

Then they sent me four emails from August 12 to 24th,to forward them a proposal.Mind you,i didn't have that in mind.They started the idea of proposal.

So after four emails,i sent them the proposal on August 31st 2009.Well that was the end of the correspondence with the 4th GSM company.They ran away with my proposal.

Then in September 2009,they dumped the PLAYBALL Concept they released earlier in August and came out with all new:

MY CLUB PREMIERSHIP AND MY CLUB TRIVIA ADVERTISING IDEAS.[/b]Our most innovative GSM company,was the first to launch a marketing concept on the English Premier League back in August 15 2009.Sure they did so only after getting an email tip off to sponsor this prestigious league on hitv,on August 12,2009.

MY CLUB PREMIERSHIP AND MY CLUB TRIVIA ADVERTISING IDEA.

Everything about these new concepts was exactly was in my proposal.As an innovative company,they didnt have any difficulties understanding my proposal and lifting all the ideas in it after interpretation.

Now after all efforts to get to them failed personally, my lawyer stepped in.They replied my lawyer that my proposal was unsolicited and that they didnot use my proposal.

They also claimed that they got the Epl idea from other sources.

NOW CONSIDERING THEIR OFFICIAL RESPONSE TO MY COMPLAINT ABOUT MY EPL PROPOSAL THAT THEY USED WITH OUT AUTHORISATION,I WOULD LIKE TO ASK SOME PETINENT QUESTIONS SO THAT REASONABLE MINDED PEOPLE CAN DECIDE FFOR THEMSELVES IF THIS INNOVATE COMPANY IS NOT BEEN DELIBRATELY WICKED IN DENYING ME MY RIGHT:WHICH IS MY COMPENSATION.

THE QUESTIONS ARE:
1.WHAT IS AN UNSOLICITED MAIL?CAN YOU CALL A PROPOSAL THAT I SENT AFTER GETTING FOUR SEPARATE REQUEST FOR IT AN UNSOLICITED PROPOSAL?

2.WHO STARTED THE IDEA OF SENDING PROPOSAL?ME OR YOU GUYS?DID I EVER MENTION THE WORD PROPOSAL IN MY FIRST EMAIL SUGGESTION SENT TO YOU GUYS ON AUGUST 12 2009?WAS IT NOT YOU VIA YOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT THAT USED THE WORD 'PROPOSAL' IN YOUR FIRST REPLY TO MY MAIL?

3.IF MY IDEAS WERE ALREADY FAMILIAR TO YOUR COMPANY,WHY SEND ME FOUR EMAILS ASKING FOR MY IDEAS?

4.CAN MY EPL IDEAS AS EXPRESSED IN THE PROPOSAL BE EXACTLY THE SAME LIKE SOMEONE ELSE OWN THAT YOUR COMPANY CLAIM TO HAVE?

5.IF YOU GUYS ALREADY HAD THE EPL IDEA,WHY DID YOUR FIRST EPL CONCEPT COME AFTER I SENT THE SUGGESTION THAT YOU SPONSOR THIS LEAGUE ON HITV SATELLITE?

6.WHY DID MY CLUB PREMIERSHIP IDEA ALSO COME IN MIDDLE TO LATE SEPTEMBER 2009 AFTER I SENT IT TO YOU ON AUGUST 31ST 2009?

7.WHY DID YOUR COMPANY CHANGE THE TONE OF THE FOURTH EMAIL REQUEST SENT TO ME IF SOME ELSE WAS ALREADY SHARING A SIMILAR IDEA ABOUT THE EPL TO YOU GUYS?FROM THE TONE OF THE FOURTH EMAIL REQEUST YOU GUYS INDIRECTLY ACKNOWLEGDE THAT YOU DIDN'T UNDESTAND MY SHORT EMAILS,HENCE YOU NOW REQUESTED FOR A DETAILED PROPOSAL.

8.WHY DOES EVERYTHING ABOUT THE MY CLUB PREMIERSHIP LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME WITH EVERYTHING IN MY ELEVEN PAGE ENGLISH PREMEIR LEAGUE PROPOSAL SENT TO YOU GUYS ON AUGUST 31ST 2009?

9.WHY DID EVERYTHING YOUR COMPANY RELEASE FROM SEPTEMBER 2009 ONWARDS FOLLOWS EXACLTY WHAT MY EPL PROPOSAL SUGGESTED FOR THE 2009/2010 EPL SEASON?

10.CAN YOU REQUEST FROM SOMEONE AN IDEA ON THE EPL THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE?

These are 10questions the people that replied my lawyers should consider.
AS FOR DEAR READERS,HERE IS FURTHER INFO YOU MIGHT WISH TO KNOW ABOUT THE EPL PROPOSAL THEY USED IN CREATING MY CLUB PREMIERSHIP:

1.it was an initiative for epl fans.fans must join to benefit by sending their names and other details to a shortcode.

go check my club premiership.they copied this in the fans registration process.

2.the expression MY CLUB appeared in my proposal 2times.

guess what?the company used this MY CLUB in the Title:MY CLUB PREMIERSHIP.

3.now benefits.gifts and cash and opportunity to get free tickets to travel to England to watch your club play live.

did the company change the gifts list?no!they just copied everything.

4.the proposal suggested carrying out season long special promos based on club activities.

well,our innovative GSM company did exactly the same thing through their:
predict n win promo
watch n win promo
EPL season long promos

5.the proposal suggested creating a service for updating fans on their mobile phones with news and results based on club.

here too,the company swallowed my idea hook,line and sinker with the introduction of the MY CLUB PREMIERSHIP BOUQUET in October 2009.

These are just a few areas where the company lifted my ideas straight out of my epl proposal and used it extensively in nation wide marketing and advertsing campaigns from September 2009 onwards.

Yet they claim in their official reply to my lawyer that they got the epl idea they used from other sources.

Can another source write exactly what was in my epl proposal?

So my question to our darling corporate socially responsible and tripple award winning innovative GSM Company in Nigeria is,where did you get your my club premiership idea from?

Of course you know the answer,because you are the same people that requested for the same proposal from me on AUGUST 12 TO 24TH 2009.

If some else did,prove it.My language and concepts are unique.Another person can not give you a work that looks exactly like my during the same period you were requesting for my work.

SO HOW LONG WILL YOU GUYS CONTINUE TO DENY THE TRUTH?
Re: Where Did You(gsm Company) Get My Club Premeirship Idea From? by blessedjohn: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2014
It seems you are not serious. You are here wasting your time and energy instead of charging this thief to court.. No more empathy from me as a person until you get serious with them.
Re: Where Did You(gsm Company) Get My Club Premeirship Idea From? by encrypt(m): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Bros sue them if you can.. If not move on with ur life...don't wait for a ship at the airport...

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ebooks On Effective Business Management / Ghana’s Oil Revenue Generates $1.8 Billion In 3 Years Set To Be #1 In Africa / Anybody Interested In Mosquito Repellents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.