Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Davido Attacks Haters On Twitter, Denies Being A Graduate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Attacks Haters On Twitter, Denies Being A Graduate (1047 Views)

Flavour Denies Being Married To Sandra Okagbue / ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter / 2shotz Denies Being Engaged To Beverly Osu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Attacks Haters On Twitter, Denies Being A Graduate by saasala(m): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2014
David Adedeji Adeleke, better known for his stage name Davido, has taken to Twitter to debunk media reports that he has graduated from Babcock University, Ogun state.

Several new blogs had reported that Davido bagged a Bachelors degree at Babcock's recent convocation.

But the BET winner yesterday launched a rather strongly worded tweet-attack against the 'haters' spreading the 'gossips' about his purported graduation.

Davido tweeted that he needed another year to finally graduate and asked the unnamed ‘haters’ to stick it (his future graduation) up their a**e.

The tweets:

One more year and yes I'll be a graduate! So stick that up ur ass! Haters! — Davido (@iam_Davido) July 21, 2014

I attended a friends graduation next thing I graduated without doing any exam! So stupid!!! — Davido (@iam_Davido) July 21, 2014

But really who said I graduated So STFU stupid gossips — Davido (@iam_Davido) July 21, 2014

Wow!

There are no doubts that Davido’s shocking denial is a reaction to some provocation.

Davido has how cleared rumors making the rounds that he had dropped out.

His tweets would however not go well with some fans, some of who questioned his outburst.

Interestingly, unconfirmed reports say Davido also studied Business administration at Oakland University in the USA , but failed to finish.

Source: http://www..com/davido-attacks-haters-on-twitter-denies-being-a-graduate/
Re: Davido Attacks Haters On Twitter, Denies Being A Graduate by Danhumprey: 11:11am On Jul 23, 2014

Re: Davido Attacks Haters On Twitter, Denies Being A Graduate by saasala(m): 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
Danhumprey: Danhumprey
Why did you open the thread then?
Re: Davido Attacks Haters On Twitter, Denies Being A Graduate by lilmax(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
Topic doesn‘t make sense to me,whats there to hate?

(1) (Reply)

Chi-chi Igho, Ex-super Falcon Poses For V-magazine / Rendition Of Dorobucci By Korede Bello And Reekado Banks On Today On STV / Wizkid Gives To Charity After Performance In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.