Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,739 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. (6561 Views)

Unveiling Nigeria’s Richest Players And How Much They Earn / Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House / Nigerian Football Players' Real Ages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by englishmart(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2014
Take a look at these footballers and their awesome kids.

ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC's
WAYNE ROONEY's

Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by englishmart(m): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2014
Samuel eto'o's
James Rodriguez's

Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by englishmart(m): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2014
Xabi alonso's
Vincent kompany's

Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by englishmart(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2014
Andreas pirlo's
Ronaldinho's

Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by englishmart(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2014
Arturo Vidal
Neymar

Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by englishmart(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2014
CRISTIANO Ronaldo's
Yobo's
Fabregas'

Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by englishmart(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2014
Stephen gerrard's
Pique's

Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by englishmart(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2014
Luiz Suarez'
Lionel Messi's

Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by englishmart(m): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2014
Thiago Silva's
Lucas podolski's

Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by englishmart(m): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2014
Nemanja vidic's
Petre cech's

Van persie's
Ivanovic's

Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by Danhumprey: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2014
OP,
Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by englishmart(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2014
Danhumprey: OP,
what's the meaning of this?
Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by Danhumprey: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2014
englishmart: what's the meaning of this?
undecided

Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by UnknownT: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2014
That pic of Vincent Kompany wit a white boy. That shouldn't be his son rather a city fan with cancer. The bald head + dat tape on his hand

1 Like

Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by englishmart(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2014
Fernando Torres'
Nemanja matic's

Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by englishmart(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
John terry's
Frank lampard
Miroslav klose
Kaka's

Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by englishmart(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
Andres iniesta's
Luca modric's

Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by englishmart(m): 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sneijder's
Menez's
Mascherano's

Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by englishmart(m): 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
David Villa's
Vincent enyeama's

Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by englishmart(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
Buffon's
Llorente's

Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by oba009(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
cool pictures. mod front page please.

1 Like

Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by lalasticlala(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
nice thread.

I like D way messi dressed d little son

1 Like

Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by englishmart(m): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
lalasticlala: nice thread.

I like D way messi dressed d little son
the same way I was dressed when I was at his age.
cool
Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by englishmart(m): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
Edin hazard's
Rio Ferdinand's

Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by englishmart(m): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
arjen robben's
Edison cavani's
Danielle di Rossi's

Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by abatically(m): 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Thiago Silva, as rich as he is his kids dressed in aba made shirt lol. The rest are very lovely though.

1 Like

Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by englishmart(m): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
abatically: Thiago Silva, as rich as he is his kids dressed in aba made shirt lol. The rest are very lovely though.
is it those lovely clothes you called aba made?
LOL.
Aba no dey France o.
Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by abatically(m): 12:37am On Jul 24, 2014
englishmart: is it those lovely clothes you called aba made?
LOL.
Aba no dey France o.

Ha ha ha, of course I know they can't be aba made. But really they look like those kits super eagles wear in the 90's. Maybe he should sue Nike for making those oversized kits for his boys, or he is just stingy and got them shirts that they will wear for the next 5 years before it finally fits lol.
Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by englishmart(m): 3:40am On Jul 24, 2014
abatically:

Ha ha ha, of course I know they can't be aba made. But really they look like those kits super eagles wear in the 90's. Maybe he should sue Nike for making those oversized kits for his boys, or he is just stingy and got them shirts that they will wear for the next 5 years before it finally fits lol.
really the act is atrocious! Nike deserve some spanking! grin
But I love thiago Silva he's my own best man.
Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by tuffgongjo(m): 7:27am On Jul 24, 2014
Rooney kid forming gangster.
Steven G's wife just give A̶̲̥̅♏ 3 nil sha.
Lovely kids.
Re: lovely pictures of football players and their adorable kids. by englishmart(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2014
tuffgongjo: Rooney kid forming gangster.
Steven G's wife just give A̶̲̥̅♏ 3 nil sha.
Lovely kids.
Rooney is a good boyman now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Game Is The Best, Follow Me To Win Everyday / Golden Eaglets To Face The Host Tanzania In Group A U17 Afcon / 23 Players Nigeria Should Take To 2010 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.