Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,487 members, 7,958,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

I Never Slept With 2 Blood Sisters - Desmond Elliot Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Slept With 2 Blood Sisters - Desmond Elliot Cries Out (679 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid / Ini Edo Stuns In Blue Dress For Honourable Desmond Elliot’s Inaugural Reception / Psquare's Lola Omatayo And Wizkid's Tani Omotayo Are Blood Sisters (LOOK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Never Slept With 2 Blood Sisters - Desmond Elliot Cries Out by jumi12: 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nollywood actor, Desmond Elliot was accused some months back of sleeping with two sisters, a report which went viral on the internet. Desmond Elliot kept silent on the matter until recently, when he reacted the report. He stated in an interview that nothing of such happened, stating that the girls in question were just wards under his care.

According to the actor and politician, it's not a must that to be related to someone by blood, adding that the girls were just family friends who he took care of because their parents travelled abroad.

He noted that it was an accusation that had no foundation and boasted that the writer of the article had to apologise to him for creating such a distraction.

"I don’t know. It was baseless. The ladies in question are my wards and I take care of them. Do I have to be related to them by blood? We are family friends and we have been family friends for years. Their parents are abroad and whenever they are in Nigeria, they stay with me, so it was a baseless distraction and the person who did the article about me has since apologised," he explained.

http://www.slastyles.com/2014/07/i-never-slept-with-2-sisters-desmond.html

Re: I Never Slept With 2 Blood Sisters - Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Airforce1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
Just hope you're telling the truth Mr Desmond cuz u like woman too much

(1) (Reply)

Finally Sudanese Woman Meriam Ibrahim Meets The Pope / Guys, Has Oluwaseun Osewa, Admin Of This Forum Been Awarded A Degree?? / 2 Face Idibia's Father Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.