Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

ALERT!!! Please, Moderators Attention Is Desperately Needed Here Please - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ALERT!!! Please, Moderators Attention Is Desperately Needed Here Please (459 Views)

Scam Alert Please Nairalanders Beware / Seun/all Supermods.your Attention Is Needed.naijaloaded Stealing Our Content*pic / Nigerian Scam Alert: Please Inform Anyone You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ALERT!!! Please, Moderators Attention Is Desperately Needed Here Please by fikimania(m): 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
I just got an information from a friend which looks so much like fraud to me, and its being linked to nairaland which i strongly believed was from gold diggers who now wants to start scamming foreign Nigerians with the reputable platform, knowing fully well that their is just a little to which they know about the site due to their geographical location. though i convinced him that the message he received isn't real but from fraudster but he still wants me to confirm from the moderators here. its confidencial but i dont have any means by which i can reach any moderator here.

My phone number 08105031391
Re: ALERT!!! Please, Moderators Attention Is Desperately Needed Here Please by fikimania(m): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
fikimania: I just got an information from a friend which looks so much like fraud to me, and its being linked to nairaland which i strongly believed was from gold diggers who now wants to start scamming foreign Nigerians with the reputable platform, knowing fully well that their is just a little to which they know about the site due to their geographical location. though i convinced him that the message he received isn't real but from fraudster but he still wants me to confirm from the moderators here. its confidencial but i dont have any means by which i can reach any moderator here.

My phone number 08105031391

its about a friend of mine who informed me about someone bearing the name (Mr Collins) who told him to wire $400 into his account before he could get his advert on nairaland, though i made him to understand that its very likely that the mail is from fraudsters but he wants me to confirm from any of the moderators if the mail is for real.

Please i need a urgent reply

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Panic..staying Home Is One Sure Way To Prevent Your Self From Ebola.... / Churchmgr: A Better Way On Church Administration / Is The Nigerian Police So Worthless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.