Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,219 members, 7,957,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

6 Ways To Derive More Value From Your Money - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Ways To Derive More Value From Your Money (10996 Views)

Unbelievable! Ghana Cedis (gh¢) Has More Value Than Naira / The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / Which Adds More Value To Life Google Or Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Ways To Derive More Value From Your Money by tos4u(m): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
I think i prefer the rule ; SPEND UR LIFE & MONEY TODAY AS IF THERE IS NO TOMORROW
Re: 6 Ways To Derive More Value From Your Money by Youngzedd(m): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nice one.
Re: 6 Ways To Derive More Value From Your Money by Africanfoods: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
ooshinibos: this does not apply to Nigeria ... it will only work in a civilised country where their is constant electricity and basic amenities of life ....Nairaland is becoming a dump yard for useless , copy and paste articles . Please fix it sir

Think this doesn't apply to Nigeria of course it doesn't, because in Nigeria we love to live above our means, live borrowed life and always have to pesk others who are wise enough to plan their money and spending.....

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Derive More Value From Your Money by yomi007k(m): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
tbagjames: 7. Don't spend on ladies
#runs out of thread before they arrive
Wat if na Olosh FC once in a while?
Re: 6 Ways To Derive More Value From Your Money by sCross: 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
mindworx:

I think i'll rather learn how to generate more and more sources of income than to go this frugal. No matter how much you apply those listed points, if you don't grow income, you'll soon 'die'.

Pls Don't get me wrong, am a prudent man, but i focus more on income growth than 'how to spend'

Haven't you heard that EXPENSES WILL ALWAYS RISE TO MEET INCOME? Even if you earn 10M a month, if you don't know how to spend, it will inevitably finish.

On an average, people grow income after several years but you cant say the same about learning how to spend is

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Derive More Value From Your Money by Ebubeslym(m): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
BASIC NECCESITIES OF LIFE IST......

i bet you..
ur income will be enough for you.
Re: 6 Ways To Derive More Value From Your Money by 1daboi: 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
I spend alot lately
Re: 6 Ways To Derive More Value From Your Money by kenilo: 12:13am On Jul 24, 2014
LOOKING FOR STYLISTS AND BARBERS FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT at No 6 Olowu street Ikeja ''Be EXQUISTE UNISEX SALOON
send your age name and number and indicate your experience to 08074649215

Interview will be scheduled on 27/07/2014

Remuneration is very attractive
Re: 6 Ways To Derive More Value From Your Money by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 24, 2014
shocked
Re: 6 Ways To Derive More Value From Your Money by jezsie: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

BDCs Back CBN’s Directive Stopping Use Of Domiciliary Accounts As Collateral / 14 Aba Made Products You Can Order In Large Quantity / Amen Estate: Redbricks And Ashlead Denies Ownership Claim By Babatunde Gbadamosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.