Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Robbers Inavde Alaba Int'l Market, Cart Away Millions Of Naira - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Inavde Alaba Int'l Market, Cart Away Millions Of Naira (615 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries / Robbers Broke ATM In EBSU, Cart Away Over N10m / Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Inavde Alaba Int'l Market, Cart Away Millions Of Naira by teedeeone(m): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Just as news filtered in about the Kaduna Bomb blast, sporadic gunshots was heard at the Alaba International Market in Lagos.
Eye witness say dare devil robbers attacked the market and in their bid to escape the piled traffic congestion,they started shooting indiscriminately to scare away people.
The gunshots which went on for about half an hour was said to have put panic in the minds of people as shop owners hurriedly locked up their shops while buyers and commuters ran helter skelter in search of safety.

The robbers were reported to have fled through the igbo-elerin road which links the Lasu-Isheri expressway carting away an undisclosed amount of money.

Eye witness further reveals that the saddest part of the situation was the fact that for over 30minutes the robbers shot in a carefree manner without interruption from any law enforcement agents. It was even discovered that the Mobile Police men stationed at the market with an armored vehicle also ran to safety

Formore visit www.pointblank.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

We’re Coming For Cash, Robbers Tell Ogun Residents / Believe It Or Not- Ebola Is The End Of Boko Haram Insurgency In Sambisa / I Made My Lover Abort Her Pregnancy So I Won’t Father A Thief—Robbery Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.