Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Need Help On How To Create A Php Code Code That Will Reply My Chat When Am Offli - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Help On How To Create A Php Code Code That Will Reply My Chat When Am Offli (765 Views)

100+ Java, JS & JSP Apps With Their Source Code That You Can Make Money With / Help On Php Code For A Dice Game / Writing Code That Starts Programs Automatically When The System Starts Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On How To Create A Php Code Code That Will Reply My Chat When Am Offli by jayinfo2(m): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
some body help me with a php code that will reply my message when am offline .this can also be in form of artificial intelligent
Re: Need Help On How To Create A Php Code Code That Will Reply My Chat When Am Offli by dhtmlextreme(m): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
For free?
Re: Need Help On How To Create A Php Code Code That Will Reply My Chat When Am Offli by Olyboy16(m): 12:49am On Jul 27, 2014
jayinfo2: some body help me with a php code that will reply my message when am offline .this can also be in form of artificial intelligent

depends on how smart you want your replies to be. You could develop a chatbot algorithm based on rainbow data. Or you can dive into machine learning. Or you just get a readymade chatbot at pandorabot.com .

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Web Programmers / Do You Love Nigeria? / How To Convert Mysql Strucuture,trigger And Procedure To SQL Server?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.