Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,391 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Insourcing Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Insourcing Interview (1089 Views)

Insourcing Recruiting For 1stbank / Insourcing Limited Aptitude Test {urgent Help} / Insourcing Limited is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insourcing Interview by queenex(f): 9:50am On Oct 13, 2008
I did my test on d 20th of sept n av bin invited 4 an interview on sat @ der training skul,plz wat r d likely questions,is it compulsory dat i appear in a suit? Plz house give me a reply.
Re: Insourcing Interview by laspotech: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2008
Queen Goodluck if you have been invited for interview. I am yet to receive any of such beacuse i wrote the aptitute test of 20th SEptmber too. If i amy ask when did you receive the text for interview?
Re: Insourcing Interview by sunbbo(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2008
I also did the test on 20/10/08 and i was sent a text msg this morning for the interview on 18/10/2008, anyboby in house that have been interviewed by insourcing limited should please give us the insight for the interview. one luv
Re: Insourcing Interview by Kamoru2(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2008
i also received their txt this morning for interview pls does anybode have clue as to what to expect. pls kindly help. thx
Re: Insourcing Interview by queenex(f): 4:48am On Oct 14, 2008
House,is it dat no one has a clue?
Re: Insourcing Interview by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 14, 2008
i did my inteview on the 27th of August, waitiing for my own batch now to go 4 training. well the interview is not that diif, u just have to be composed, be yourself and know a little of everytinh, try to be confident and pls dress corporate and the sky will be ur limit. Pls does the house know wen we are likely to be called those who did thier interview august, hrd some r in the training school now.cheers

(1) (Reply)

Quit Bitchin' And Apply For These Jobs Already. Don't Forget To Thank Me Later! / Restaurant Staff Needed Urgently / Pmp Instructor Needed On Contract!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.