Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

What Are The Things That Fits Someone Like Me - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Are The Things That Fits Someone Like Me (1154 Views)

Awful Dressing Styles That Fits You Into A Class / Any Idea On The Kinda Wallet That Fits Men's Front Pocket? / Dressing Code That Fits You Or Dressing Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things That Fits Someone Like Me by Aipete2(f): 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
As a tall dark girl, please what can i use that will fit my stature. Something like makeup, dress, shoes etc
Re: What Are The Things That Fits Someone Like Me by Godmother(f): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Posting ur pix will help. That way we'll know yo ur exact colour shade and physique and know what to suggest.
Re: What Are The Things That Fits Someone Like Me by Aipete2(f): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Godmother: Posting ur pix will help. That way we'll know yo ur exact colour shade and physique and know what to suggest.
Pls check my profile ma'am, my pics is there
Re: What Are The Things That Fits Someone Like Me by Godmother(f): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2014
Aipete2: Pls check my profile ma'am, my pics is there

I'll suggest going to pencil gowns, something fitted on your physique, also flared gowns, pencil trousers, 3/4 quarters and kneel lenght shorts
Re: What Are The Things That Fits Someone Like Me by Aipete2(f): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2014
Godmother:

I'll suggest going to pencil gowns, something fitted on your physique, also flared gowns, pencil trousers, 3/4 quarters and kneel lenght shorts
Oh tanx dear
Re: What Are The Things That Fits Someone Like Me by Adaeze003(f): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Flared skirts n dresses will fit coz you don't look too curvy. Use tiny belts @ the waist line to create a pseudo hour glass figure.

You can pair your skirts n skinny jeans with em silk tops.
Re: What Are The Things That Fits Someone Like Me by Aipete2(f): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
Adaeze003: Flared skirts n dresses will fit coz you don't look too curvy. Use tiny belts @ the waist line to create a pseudo hour glass figure.

You can pair your skirts n skinny jeans with em silk tops.
Hmmm tanx
Re: What Are The Things That Fits Someone Like Me by paulworld(m): 4:53am On Dec 01, 2014
Pomade with black lip stick that was in the prophets voice

(1) (Reply)

Electronic Hair Trimmer/remover/shaver / See Online Voting Photos Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants / National Miss Photogenic Preliminary Photo Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.