Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

Is Yuzedo Funny?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Yuzedo Funny?? (823 Views)

Where Is Yuzedo? / NMAT....Yuzedo wins the Best Male Monicker 2013...Congratulations!! / Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Yuzedo Funny?? by macklef(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ave not been a signed up nairalander for long, but the long have stayed, some NLers are popular in some certain sections.
I dont have a beef with this guy o, yes, maybe im jobless if you think so, but,
Is yuzedo (the banana island niccur, tho i dont know how he got that tittle) is he funny?
So many peeps like him, i just saw one tearing bra for him on a thread, maybe hes rated on past glory but from all i have seen since i came on here,
Niccur dry AF.
Please stone me if you can am just curious, maybe my sense of humour dey for comma.

4 Likes

Re: Is Yuzedo Funny?? by stevolinkon40: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
macklef:
Please stone me .... my sense of humour dey for comma.
Re: Is Yuzedo Funny?? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
macklef: Ave not been a signed up nairalander for long, but the long have stayed, some NLers are popular in some certain sections.
I dont have a beef with this guy o, yes, maybe im jobless if you think so, but,
Is yuzedo (the banana island niccur, tho i dont know how he got that tittle) is he funny?
So many peeps like him, i just saw one tearing bra for him on a thread, maybe hes rated on past glory but from all i have seen since i came on here,
Niccur dry AF.
Please stone me if you can am just curious, maybe my sense of humour dey for comma.
*throws series of stones*
See as guy dey hate on a fellow guy.
U're really jobless.

1 Like

Re: Is Yuzedo Funny?? by traware(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Enypie:
*throws series of stones*
See as guy dey hate on a fellow guy.
U're really jobless.
Aunty,with your 'jangalova' pose in your profile photo,you are the one who is clearly more jobless than the OP.@OP The guy is only funny to dummies(exactly what many Nigerians are)Personally,I find him and his praise singers;the 'hahahahehehe yuzedo,you funny o' crowd extremely annoying

2 Likes

Re: Is Yuzedo Funny?? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
traware: Aunty,with your 'jangalova' pose in your profile photo,you are the one who is clearly more jobless than the OP.@OP The guy is only funny to dummies(exactly what many Nigerians are)Personally,I find him and his praise singers;the 'hahahahehehe yuzedo,you funny o' crowd extremely annoying
Who is this "stop and branch"
The matter never reach ur house,join the cue.

1 Like

Re: Is Yuzedo Funny?? by macklef(m): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
traware: Aunty,with your 'jangalova' pose in your profile photo,you are the one who is clearly more jobless than the OP.@OP The guy is only funny to dummies(exactly what many Nigerians are)Personally,I find him and his praise singers;the 'hahahahehehe yuzedo,you funny o' crowd extremely annoying
Hehehe, no mind d girly o, i attacked her yeye dp on a thread so she decided to try to pay me back.
Mehn, you must be carpenter, cus u hit the nail on the head with ur later comments tho.
Fact

2 Likes

Re: Is Yuzedo Funny?? by macklef(m): 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
Enypie:

See your chicken laps, with ur bend down select pose.

2 Likes

Re: Is Yuzedo Funny?? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
macklef:

See your chicken laps, with ur bend down select pose.
I bet you secretly wish your gf was cute like moi.
Re: Is Yuzedo Funny?? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
macklef:
Hehehe, no mind d girly o, i attacked her yeye dp on a thread so she decided to try to pay me back.
Mehn, you must be carpenter, cus u hit the nail on the head with ur later comments tho.
Fact
Dead man walking.
Adjust the Noose around ur neck pls. #walks on.#

1 Like

Re: Is Yuzedo Funny?? by macklef(m): 12:09am On Jul 24, 2014
Enypie:
I bet you secretly wish your gf was cute like moi.
I bet iyou secretly know how fugly you are.

2 Likes

Re: Is Yuzedo Funny?? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 24, 2014
macklef:
I bet iyou secretly know how fugly you are.
iyou ko. ipod ni.
Ur Big sis looks like my maid,so she can't dare stand beside me.
No offence pls. Na raw fact.
Re: Is Yuzedo Funny?? by traware(m): 5:05am On Jul 24, 2014
Enypie:
Dumb,ugly cu.nt.Its 'queue' not 'cue'.We aren't playing snooker here.A good explanation for your imbe.cilic posts on this thread must be your cheap ar.se 'agaracha' weave-on which must be stopping fresh air from entering your tiny brain.Dumb,ugly mumu.The confirmed captain of dundee united

1 Like

Re: Is Yuzedo Funny?? by macklef(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
traware: Dumb,ugly cu.nt.Its 'queue' not 'cue'.We aren't playing snooker here.A good explanation for your imbe.cilic posts on this thread must be your cheap ar.se 'agaracha' weave-on which must be stopping fresh air from entering your tiny brain.Dumb,ugly mumu.The confirmed captain of dundee united

Lool. Chai bros, she offend you before before?
Re: Is Yuzedo Funny?? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 25, 2014
traware: Dumb,ugly cu.nt.Its 'queue' not 'cue'.We aren't playing snooker here.A good explanation for your imbe.cilic posts on this thread must be your cheap ar.se 'agaracha' weave-on which must be stopping fresh air from entering your tiny brain.Dumb,ugly mumu.The confirmed captain of dundee united
Heys! check your dic for the word "cue"
You just so desperate to run ur butter fingers.
L.O.S.E.R! tongue
Re: Is Yuzedo Funny?? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 25, 2014
Heys! check your dic for the word "cue"
You just so desperate to run ur butter fingers.
L.O.S.E.R!
Re: Is Yuzedo Funny?? by helenCruz(f): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Na wa oo..rotflmao.. Ok sewiously yu guyz shud stop na haba

(1) (Reply)

My First Earth Quake Experience In South Africa. / How Many People Are In This Pictures? / Thousands Flee As Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa Town.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.