Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Help I Need A Website With A Shopping Cart To Accept Payment For My Ebooks - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help I Need A Website With A Shopping Cart To Accept Payment For My Ebooks (951 Views)

Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? / Anyone Used Paga Epay To Accept Payment On Website? / Which Open Source Shopping Cart Would You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need A Website With A Shopping Cart To Accept Payment For My Ebooks by Loveaflame(m): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
Please webmasters,I just wrote my first ebook and I need a website with a shopping cart to accept payments online. I need your help on how to get such.I am just a starter with a fairly low budget o.

My email is apostlefrancisministries@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Help I Need A Website With A Shopping Cart To Accept Payment For My Ebooks by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Install Opencart or someother free shopping software

or better still,get WordPress running With the woocommerce plugin (like oga hilary said payment processor should be voguepay grin )
Re: Help I Need A Website With A Shopping Cart To Accept Payment For My Ebooks by 5hyguy: 6:04am On Jul 24, 2014
Loveaflame: Please webmasters,I just wrote my first ebook and I need a website with a shopping cart to accept payments online. I need your help on how to get such.I am just a starter with a fairly low budget o.

My email is apostlefrancisministries@gmail.com

Thanks.
drp ur num
Re: Help I Need A Website With A Shopping Cart To Accept Payment For My Ebooks by Loveaflame(m): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2014
08035903550, 08028094910
Re: Help I Need A Website With A Shopping Cart To Accept Payment For My Ebooks by clubmoney: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2014
Loveaflame: 08035903550, 08028094910

Due to appeals from our client on our promo we at
Liberty Wise Host have now decided to further reduce our price now to
15,000 naira for our business website 4 only 5 people, first come first serve. This promo ends in 31st July.

Features
1) Standard 1 year hosting account
2) Maximum of 4 web pages ( Home, About, Services,Contact)
3) social media campaign
4) beautifully designed web pages
5) Company Mailing account and lots more....
Payment Terms.(70% Advance payment)
Duration( 3 working days) email us at info@libertywisehost.com or visit libertywisehost.com or call 08166529544 for details

Re: Help I Need A Website With A Shopping Cart To Accept Payment For My Ebooks by dwebwalker(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Get your site designed. And a 1month free unlimited hosting.

07060635444 08108949444
Re: Help I Need A Website With A Shopping Cart To Accept Payment For My Ebooks by yinchar(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Samples?...Need a small website for a hotel ASAP
Re: Help I Need A Website With A Shopping Cart To Accept Payment For My Ebooks by hilaryiwens05: 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
Check ur post...
yinchar: Samples?...Need a small website for a hotel ASAP
Re: Help I Need A Website With A Shopping Cart To Accept Payment For My Ebooks by 5hyguy: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2014
http:sela.com.ng/selanew
Re: Help I Need A Website With A Shopping Cart To Accept Payment For My Ebooks by WebclickNG: 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
clubmoney:

Due to appeals from our client on our promo we at
Liberty Wise Host have now decided to further reduce our price now to
15,000 naira for our business website 4 only 5 people, first come first serve. This promo ends in 31st July.

Features
1) Standard 1 year hosting account
2) Maximum of 4 web pages ( Home, About, Services,Contact)
3) social media campaign
4) beautifully designed web pages
5) Company Mailing account and lots more....
Payment Terms.(70% Advance payment)
Duration( 3 working days) email us at info@libertywisehost.com or visit libertywisehost.com or call 08166529544 for details

That was impersonation. Why are you using my work to promote your service?
Re: Help I Need A Website With A Shopping Cart To Accept Payment For My Ebooks by WebclickNG: 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
whats your email? calll me on 07066999466
Re: Help I Need A Website With A Shopping Cart To Accept Payment For My Ebooks by JohnnieBeeman(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2014
Hostgator Summer Sale 75% Off Hosting + Free WordPress Setup

Have I got a great summer promotion for you. My webhost, HostGator, is celebrating summer by offering 75% off on their most popular web hosting plans. All you have to do is sign up for a one month or six months term to get the discount. All other hosting plans are 45% off.

During the getaway sale, you can get new domains for only $8, and hosting for as low as $2.24 a month. The sale starts today, and end on Sunday, July 27th at 11:59pm CST. At midnight, July 28, prices will return to normal. You need to act fast if you want to take advantage of the savings.

Get the full information here: http://monkeegang./2014/07/25/hostgator-summer-sale-75-off-hosting-free-wordpress-setup/
Re: Help I Need A Website With A Shopping Cart To Accept Payment For My Ebooks by fattbabakay(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
JohnnieBeeman: Hostgator Summer Sale 75% Off Hosting + Free WordPress Setup

Have I got a great summer promotion for you. My webhost, HostGator, is celebrating summer by offering 75% off on their most popular web hosting plans. All you have to do is sign up for a one month or six months term to get the discount. All other hosting plans are 45% off.

During the getaway sale, you can get new domains for only $8, and hosting for as low as $2.24 a month. The sale starts today, and end on Sunday, July 27th at 11:59pm CST. At midnight, July 28, prices will return to normal. You need to act fast if you want to take advantage of the savings.

Get the full information here: http://monkeegang./2014/07/25/hostgator-summer-sale-75-off-hosting-free-wordpress-setup/
bra,Y spamming all threads with this...Since u already opened a thread of urs,what's d nerve about??

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do Online To Make Money Before Xmas? / How To Prevent Hired Developers From Stealing Your Source Code / How To put online Donations on Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.