Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

D0PE!!! Snoop Dogg Admits He Once Smoked Pot, In A Bathroom At The WHITE HOUSE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D0PE!!! Snoop Dogg Admits He Once Smoked Pot, In A Bathroom At The WHITE HOUSE (607 Views)

Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) / Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now / I Met Niyola In A Bathroom Says Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D0PE!!! Snoop Dogg Admits He Once Smoked Pot, In A Bathroom At The WHITE HOUSE by siriustuneri: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Vhr8mu07jQ8/U9APU0MoKKI/AAAAAAAAF9E/bYpIgv-P7Sc/s1600/snoop.jpg[/img]

Snoop Dogg Admits He Once Smoked Pot, Got High in a Bathroom at the White House

Smokin' up at POTUS' house! Snoop Dogg revealed on his Internet talk show, Double G News Network, that he once smoked pot in a bathroom at the White House.

It all started when guest Jimmy Kimmel asked the weed advocate, "Have you ever smoked in the White House?" The rapper, who was last at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. in December for the Kennedy Center Honors Reception, admitted, "In the bathroom. Not in the White House but in the bathroom."

"I said, 'May I use the bathroom for a second?' And [Secret Service said], 'What are you gonna do, number one or number two?'" Snoop recounted. "I said, 'Number two'… So I said, 'Look, when I do the number two, I usually, you know, have a cigarette or light something to get the aroma right.' And they said, 'Well, you know what? You can light a piece of napkin.'"

"I said, 'I'll do that.' And the napkin was this," Snoop concluded, then proceeding to smoke a rolled joint.

As for Kimmel's response?

"This is some story!" the talk show host said.
SOURCE: http://..com/

(1) (Reply)

“chairmen Don’t Quit” – An Open Letter To M.I Abaga / Check Out The Video To Jaiye Ori Mi By Banky W [download] / Chris Brown Shares Cute Throwback Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.